Closed Thread
Posts: 291 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2010 @ France
Personnaly I like the no sound system in camera app,
maybe if someone could give us the way to change this easily ourself, there are lot of free and nice sound system on the internet :-)
Here for example... http://www.freesound.org/tagsViewSingle.php?id=741

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 58 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Madrid
Originally Posted by sjgadsby View Post
[Off-Topic]
Please delete your own posts rather than editing them to ask a moderator to do the job for you. On the edit screen, please look toward the top of the page, above the edit box where you entered the text quoted above. There's a prominent "Delete this Message" section there that allows you to remove your own posts.
[/Off-Topic]
[OFFTOPIC]
Thanks and sorry! I didn't knew that I could delete my messages =)
[OFFTOPIC]

The Following User Says Thank You to kralde For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Hmm on my system:
cutetube-qml 0.3.6 and kasvopus 0.9.6 are bit broken after CSSU install.
Cutetube highlighting and automatic list loading is not working and on kasvopus load more.. button doesn´t do anything.

Anyone else having same issues?

For the love of god in all that is holy, it took the symbian modders years to get rid of the stupid camera sound. WhyTF would anyone want to bring it back?

HERP DERP SO MI N9000 SOUNDS LEIK A SLR CAMRIA HERP.

Get a ****ing grip.

Posts: 302 | Thanked: 193 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ England
Originally Posted by droitwichgas View Post
I think it may only be in Korea where oddly some of the N900's are actually made but not sure if any were sold there?
Learn something every day :3 Just googled it and it seems the US were considering it as well but never brought it in.

Originally Posted by vi_
For the love of god in all that is holy, it took the symbian modders years to get rid of the stupid camera sound. WhyTF would anyone want to bring it back?
In all seriousness there is a problem in Asia with people taking up skirt pictures apparently. Enough of a problem to warrant an enforcement on that odd scrunching sound

Please add a option to record with the leds on in the camera-ui

The Following User Says Thank You to PartyboyXP For This Useful Post:
Posts: 291 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2010 @ France
you didn't see the posts above xD

press "t" to enable Led torch

press "g" or "Shift+g" for the focus - or +

and thanks for those who share this shortcuts.

The Following User Says Thank You to dtergens For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Originally Posted by PartyboyXP View Post
Please add a option to record with the leds on in the camera-ui
The option is already there, and has been mentioned in both the replacement camera-ui thread in the very first post, AND in this thread.

As for camera sounds, and everyone flipping a **** over it: Include the capacity to play them, and then make it a settings menu option as to whether or not to play them. That is the only option any of you should be arguing for, as it gives everyone the option to have what they want. Bam. I just solved all your life problems. You're welcome.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
Because some people like to have feedback when they take a picture. A sound makes sense, particularly when people are used to it.

I agree with others that it should be an option to play a sound or not.

Originally Posted by Mentalist Traceur View Post
The option is already there, and has been mentioned in both the replacement camera-ui thread in the very first post, AND in this thread.

As for camera sounds, and everyone flipping a **** over it: Include the capacity to play them, and then make it a settings menu option as to whether or not to play them. That is the only option any of you should be arguing for, as it gives everyone the option to have what they want. Bam. I just solved all your life problems. You're welcome.
Isn't it great how people keep on getting keyboard rage on this thread!!

I can't see anybody is arguing just pointing out to the developers something is missing which was there before, should the CSSU eventually go live I have a feeling the cooments on this thread will be mild to what they will get from more regular end users.

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade