Active Topics

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
I received an email from a customer about this today. It wasn't the first such email. The download limit is a cynical ploy from Nokia to get another 30% cut. Many users hit the download limit after having to reinstall OS updates due to Nokia bugs. I don't want customers to pay twice for the same application.

Message to Nokia:

Abolish the fvcking download limit.
AMEN! Give some feedback to the Nokia about this! This is so low. Only people who get hurt of this is paying customers!

Now they remove that "downloadlimit exeeded" text, becouse they want even more money or people feedpack this too much .

The Following User Says Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 188 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Finland
I have been complaining to Nokia Developer support about this already several weeks, but nothing happens. According to them there is nothing wrong..

EDIT:
Existing topic: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=82439
Existing bug: https://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/show_bug.cgi?id=942

Last edited by juhapekka; 2012-03-06 at 06:18.

The Following User Says Thank You to juhapekka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
I noticed out: If you have been payed for the app and then you do not want to use your downloads times from the store. You install the app from the .deb. Then you do not get updates from the store , even you are boucht the app. So you HAVE TO download it again from the Store, if you want to get some updates! God damned Nokia!!!!!! Perkele! As we say in Finland .

Now.. What could we do? Kuluttaja-asiamies?

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Denmark :D
Just contact Nokia and tell them about it and give them the receipt number for that game. And then they will send a you a link to your phone number so you can download it there

The Following User Says Thank You to ZiiimZooon For This Useful Post: