Notices

Posts: 440 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Las Vegas, NV
Bug: Start a video, pause and start from somewhere else using seek bar. Video plays from two times mixed and picture goes red and I don't know how to explain!

I set the cuteTube-QML folder in tracker.cfg to NoWatchDirectory.
Then the archive will be empty. How I can look the archive but the mediaplayer can't see the archive?

Hi there, I understood from the thread that if PyQt 4.7.4 is not installed we can expect issues inputting username/passwd using the cutetube-qml interface. Was wondering if there is any way to update to qt 4.7.4 without using CSSU. i cudnt find any thread helping this. trying to install qt 4.7.4 from repository complains conflict with python2.5-qt4-dbus/core/gui/common. Any pointers on how I should achieve this?

Also, is it straightfwd to revert back to existing qt if anything fails?

installed qt 4.7.5 without issues. but i still have the keyboard input issues when trying to feed-in login credential details. anything else i need to install?

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by Joseph9560 View Post
Bug: Start a video, pause and start from somewhere else using seek bar. Video plays from two times mixed and picture goes red and I don't know how to explain!
I can't reproduce that with either streamed videos or local files.

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cooperpeng View Post
I set the cuteTube-QML folder in tracker.cfg to NoWatchDirectory.
Then the archive will be empty. How I can look the archive but the mediaplayer can't see the archive?
I don't think there's any way to do that. Both applications honour the tracker, so it's all or nothing.

My website

GitHub

Originally Posted by getnani View Post
installed qt 4.7.5 without issues. but i still have the keyboard input issues when trying to feed-in login credential details. anything else i need to install?
From your previous post, it sounds like you were referring to PyQt. This application does not depend in any way on PyQt, thus installing a particular version of it will not have any effect. If you want a fully-functioning cuteTube-QML >= 1.2.0, you will need to install CSSU. There's no other way. I can't test against stock Maemo5, as I only have one N900.

My website

GitHub

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
I can't test against stock Maemo5, as I only have one N900.
This is an unfortunate situation. Can we start a donation system or similar for you to buy another N900, or for some other solution to testing this on non-CSSU N900?

The Following User Says Thank You to pelago For This Useful Post:
Playing a video over 3G is almost impossible for me. It keeps stopping to rebuffer every 2-3 seconds. When I use the normal N9 bookmark of youtube (same video) it plays fine without needing to rebuffer. What can be causing this? My 3G speed is fairly good, above 1000kbps. Wifi at home I have no problems either with cuteTube.

In settings I have set download quality to 360p (but that is for actually downloading the clip, not playing it).

okay. will try to do a backup and plan a cssu update! thanks for info anyways

Originally Posted by marxian View Post
From your previous post, it sounds like you were referring to PyQt. This application does not depend in any way on PyQt, thus installing a particular version of it will not have any effect. If you want a fully-functioning cuteTube-QML >= 1.2.0, you will need to install CSSU. There's no other way. I can't test against stock Maemo5, as I only have one N900.

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube