@mail2vrp Thanks!

At first, the link that google send me didnt work. A couple hours after, ive tried again clicking both links, and (i dont know when) it worked!

Asked me for my name, lastname and gender, and the big join button

thanks dude

@stayloa
@Silvarum

have shared a stream with you. that shud get you in in couple of hours or so..

please note that you won't get an invite email or anything, just log into your gmail account and then try opening the page plus.google.com in a different tab.. thats how it worked for me

@brokensmile
please note that you won't get an invite email or anything, try opening the page plus.google.com (you should be logged into your google/gmail acct already).. thats how it worked for me. it may take anywhere from 1 sec to 24 hrs for your acct to be enabled..

The Following User Says Thank You to mail2vrp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 458 | Thanked: 783 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ France
Hi all,

May I ask someone to give me a google+ invitation please ?

It would be greatly appreciated ...

A++

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Chennai, India
please correct me if I am wrong...I think google has stopped people from adding others...I am unable to add new people...Sorry folks..If there's an alternative, just let me know...
Thanks

@new_bee
@RobbieThe1st
@Hekestyler
@locolyric
@marrat
@Daneel

I have invited you guys through an actual invitation system Google+ has on the right sidbar. Because of its implicitness in being an invitation I think it should be a quicker process than the stream method. I will post back if I get to invite more later. To the guys who got invited share the love, and invite others from the TMO community.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MoJo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Richmond, VA
I would also love to have one if someone could spare it, PM me please.

Mojo.. thanks for the invite. but I am getting "Already invited? We've temporarily exceeded our capacity. Please try again soon."
i guess i have to wait a little more.

Got one from Daniel (thanks mate) but I can't get in. If I ever get it to work, I'll have people start p/ming me emails for invites.

Thanks a lot MoJo!!!

Originally Posted by MoJo View Post
@new_bee
@RobbieThe1st
@Hekestyler
@locolyric
@marrat
@Daneel

I have invited you guys through an actual invitation system Google+ has on the right sidbar. Because of its implicitness in being an invitation I think it should be a quicker process than the stream method. I will post back if I get to invite more later. To the guys who got invited share the love, and invite others from the TMO community.
thanks Mojo, i received the email!

but i am still not able to use the google + due to limit of capacity

Last edited by locolyric; 2011-07-08 at 08:25.