Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by n950 View Post
You have a solution for me?
I am afraid not. I can only think of what others have said.

Make devicelockd crash within 1 min with watchdog disabled, seems to be possible.

Can you test with an device that is accesable?

Is there difference when you need to enter lockcode on boot with an device that is already fully booted and then locked?

My suspicion is that the system halts booting because it's waiting on devicelockd or something related to it before advancing.

A system that already has been booted and then locked might already be past that stage and if you make devicelockd then crash, it opens the last open application or menu instead.

This is what I think, nothing garantueed to work as I only know the N900. Never had an Harmattan Device in my hands.
Pierogi, Lanterne, Cooktimer, Frogatto
N9 16GB loaded with:
Kernel-Plus
--
[TCPdump & libpcap | ngrep]
--
donate

The Following User Says Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mr_pingu View Post
I am afraid not. I can only think of what others have said.

Make devicelockd crash within 1 min with watchdog disabled, seems to be possible.

Can you test with an device that is accesable?

Is there difference when you need to enter lockcode on boot with an device that is already fully booted and then locked?

My suspicion is that the system halts booting because it's waiting on devicelockd or something related to it before advancing.

A system that already has been booted and then locked might already be past that stage and if you make devicelockd then crash, it opens the last open application or menu instead.

This is what I think, nothing garantueed to work as I only know the N900. Never had an Harmattan Device in my hands.
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=99078

Can you help me here? It's my real problem.
I would like to access to complete OS. not only contact and call....

The Following User Says Thank You to n950 For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by n950 View Post
Can you help me here? It's my real problem.
I would like to access to complete OS. not only contact and call....
The thing is, you are attempting this on a device that none of us has ever had, it is not possible really to help you with it.

There are plenty of people here who could maybe do something about it, given enough time and access to the device but without that, sorry, it is just not possible to do.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post: