Posts: 481 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Salem, OR

i saw this, and the "viral ad" that is on youtube at youtube.com/watch?v=rV1WGDW37c0&search=project%20origami

from the video, pretty much everything they've shown on there is already available on the 770. The larger size isn't appealing to me - i can carry my 770 in my back pocket, walking around. The battery life doesn't seem comparable - i charge this every other day or 3. What's interesting is that, other than here, i'm not hearing comparisons between the two. is it because this is an "Internet Tablet", and that's supposed to run XP? their PDAs already run a light version of XP... why is it special?

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
That's my friggin' SimPad upside down!

Way to go with the six year old design, dudes!

Originally Posted by Karel Jansens
That's my friggin' SimPad upside down!

Or a Fujitsu Stylistic

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by lawbeefaroni
Or a Fujitsu Stylistic
Not my 3400. That one's really stingy as far as buttons go.

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
It might be the picture but the screen doesn't look anywhere near as crisp. Worries me that they're showing a page with 4 colours.

Is that a CGA screen?