Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
Okay well since itsnotabigtruck made a loader, we don't need opensh or aegisctl. Just make sure the pasiv thing worked.

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
Okay well since itsnotabigtruck made a loader, we don't need opensh or aegisctl. Just make sure the pasiv thing worked.
what loader, where?

loader is one of the deb files, it installs the kernel modules for you. one is the ui, other is the loader.
I just updated the loader, it should say 1.5.2

loader is one of the deb files, it installs the kernel modules for you. one is the ui, other is the loader.
I just updated the loader, it should say 1.5.2
permission denied..

well you have to do everything from the command line, using incept. You don't need root or anything to install with that. If it gives an error, incept isn't installed properly, so go back to itsnotabigtruck's inception site and start over.

well you have to do everything from the command line, using incept. You don't need root or anything to install with that. If it gives an error, incept isn't installed properly, so go back to itsnotabigtruck's inception site and start over.
do i stil have to do that killall thing? I can't do it!!

nah it's not crucial, it only kills the package manager in case it's running. If you skip that it usually works fine, if you get an error saying the database is in use just wait 2 minutes and try again.

nah it's not crucial, it only kills the package manager in case it's running. If you skip that it usually works fine, if you get an error saying the database is in use just wait 2 minutes and try again.
i'm about to lose my mind here.. Again permission denied..
/home/user/MyDocs/.downloads opptimizer_1.5.2_armel.deb

you can't install the deb directly, we denied that because it won't work if you do.
you HAVE to incept it
type the command in the first post. /usr/sbin/incept before the name of the deb.

Could device get laggy and irresponsive at high frequency due to dsp ? because is not overclocked ?