Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
I have been answering some private messages from fellow N900 folks and the messages are cut in half on the N900. What settings is my noobness missing? They were fine on Droid, but I returned that

I also notice this on some sites where verification is needed. The text box with verification sign off is cropped.

Bug or noobness?

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Switch theme. Problem solved.

The Following User Says Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Which theme should I choose? Which do you recommend? And which is best for duvet-surfing t.m.o when I can't sleep (and likewise couldn't read pms)?

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Classic Dark works for me. It won't burn your eyes out in the night, PMs can be read fine, and the N900 can handle it.

The Following User Says Thank You to qwerty12 For This Useful Post:
Classic Dark

The Following User Says Thank You to Venomrush For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Thanks both. I was looking at 'minimalist' and thinking I'd never find anything. Presumably either classic view would do. So why does n900 do that on the TMO skin?

Posts: 72 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Shropshire UK
Apologies for the silly question, but what themes are you talking about? Are these themes for the browser? If so, where and how do I change these? If it is actual Maemo themes, I've only got two inbuilt.
I've probably just not found the pages that explain. Off to us the search engine now then!

Ok - I get it now. Is it the forum skins? I'll get my coat...

Last edited by Ads; 2009-11-30 at 22:50.

Posts: 280 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Switzerland
Forum Skin, BOTTON LEFT.