Notices

need 4 speed 4 . works good playable
mk4 works great as if playing on real play station
sf Alpha 3 working great
resident evil nemisis working great
need 4 speed 3 doesnt starts

with overclocked cpu1150 . and psx4m 0cyclemultplyer and 0frameskip apart from nfs. without oddys patch and with xa audio disabled . even enabling it doesnt makes much difference either u hear choppy sound in movies or no sound at all

My tested games using PCSX
1. Metal gear working settings BIOS=enabled,FRAMESKIP=NTSC, DISABLE XA DECODING and ROOTCOUNTER HACK 1 try that it can work! just a bit laggy but it's playeble =)
2. Fear effect 2 working great settings BIOS=ENABLED, FRMESKIP=NTSC,SPU IRQ=ENABLED and ROOTCOUNTER HACK 1
3. Front mission 3 working bit laggy and sometime it's just stopped when play too long but playable just save the game to make sure before the game stops SETTINGS BIOS ENABLED, FRAMESKIP=NTSC that's all hope it helps ^^

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JSTAR For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by JSTAR View Post
My tested games using PCSX
1. Metal gear working settings BIOS=enabled,FRAMESKIP=NTSC, DISABLE XA DECODING and ROOTCOUNTER HACK 1 try that it can work! just a bit laggy but it's playeble =)
2. Fear effect 2 working great settings BIOS=ENABLED, FRMESKIP=NTSC,SPU IRQ=ENABLED and ROOTCOUNTER HACK 1
3. Front mission 3 working bit laggy and sometime it's just stopped when play too long but playable just save the game to make sure before the game stops SETTINGS BIOS ENABLED, FRAMESKIP=NTSC that's all hope it helps ^^
Itīs awesome that metal gear solid is working now. thanks!

Glad i can help Acidspunk =)

I tried GTA 2 with the latest version and works excellent in 950 MHZ but... I cannot save the game

[QUOTE=PartyboyXP;1002454]I tried GTA 2 with the latest version and works excellent in 950 MHZ but... I cannot save the game

Try turning the SIO IRQ maybe that will help =)

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Yes!! Just updated and now I can get past the opening cinema on Metal Gear Solid! Finally!

Actually i was able to play the metal gear before the update i just used those settings and working fine and for the new update i think nothing change at all

Originally Posted by cddiede View Post
Yes!! Just updated and now I can get past the opening cinema on Metal Gear Solid! Finally!
You should use game gripper, ps3 dual shock, usb keyboard or at least play the game at easy level cause it'll be very hard to play using the phone..the directions for a starter and not to think about fighting Oclet, Sniper Wolf or Metal Gear itself.

wow, Ridge Racer Type 4 runs great @ 950mhz without sound in ReARMed. Rage Racer runs great too, but I had some graphic glitches appear in the third track.

Tags
games, psx4all