like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH_NUIKSTpg
(still a work in progress)

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to liar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 19 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ Russia
Hi, guys!
Tell us how you can do the modules on the N900 from file *.so? Or on Windows 7.
I want to try to run a couple of applications, but apkenv requires these modules. And Yes, what is the most extreme version for N900?
I did not install, as it requires libc6>=2.7. I just put in folders the contents of the deb package and did "chmod +x"

(by Google Translate)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VasiliyLiGHT For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by liar View Post
like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih_nuikstpg
(still a work in progress)
Чем ты занимаешься? Есть ли прогресс?

The Following User Says Thank You to VasiliyLiGHT For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by VasiliyLiGHT View Post
Hi, guys!
Tell us how you can do the modules on the N900 from file *.so? Or on Windows 7.
I want to try to run a couple of applications, but apkenv requires these modules. And Yes, what is the most extreme version for N900?
I did not install, as it requires libc6>=2.7. I just put in folders the contents of the deb package and did "chmod +x"

(by Google Translate)
I found the following scripts: https://github.com/harmattan/apkenv-wrapper-generator
Who worked with them? Can you help me?
I do not have Linux and Scrathbox. But I can upload files that can be converted.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VasiliyLiGHT For This Useful Post:
Чем ты занимаешься? Есть ли прогресс?
I tried getting the android EGL/GLESv1/v2 binary blobs to work with the pvrsrvkm kernel module from harmattan but it proved to be too difficult unfortunately, maybe even impossible because the module would need to talk an old version (android) of the protocol and a newer version (harmattan) at the same time and the internals of the pvrsrvkm module differ a lot. Another approach would be porting libhybris to harmattan. Or we could try this with SailfishOS on the n9 (less porting needed because libhybris already talks wayland).

EDIT: If you want to use the method i presented in the youtube video, i can make uploads. If you preffer running nitdroid in a window like harmattandroid does, i will try to implement it (but buffer copying is slow, i hope i can implement buffer handle sharing like we do on the Nexus 5).

Last edited by liar; 2015-12-09 at 09:43.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to liar For This Useful Post:
I look for methods of start of Andriod of applications. The site of the Nitdroid project is closed, I don't know how on N900 to start applications.

Perhaps, it will turn out through ApkEnv, but I need the libappname.so libraries ported by means of scripts.

You can help?

As it usually happens - there is a desire, but there are no opportunities/skills As well as in my case...

Concerning your operation: applications from Android OS work for Sailfish OS if I am not mistaken, through AlienDalvik (which several years announced earlier, but in public access didn't spread).
Whether there is an opportunity to use something from there? You after all about it wrote when mentioned the pvrsrvkm module?

The Following User Says Thank You to VasiliyLiGHT For This Useful Post:
Posts: 119 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Poland
Originally Posted by liar View Post
Another approach would be porting libhybris to harmattan. Or we could try this with SailfishOS on the n9 (less porting needed because libhybris already talks wayland).
I heard in the past that there is only very old (dev showcase before Jolla phone were created) SailfishOS port, which uses Xorg instead of Wayland. Correct me if I am wrong.

The Following User Says Thank You to badpixel For This Useful Post:
Perhaps, it will turn out through ApkEnv, but I need the libappname.so libraries ported by means of scripts.

You can help?
https://yadi.sk/d/yD291Eiwo5Vaw - *.so files for test in scripts

Last edited by VasiliyLiGHT; 2016-02-21 at 10:58.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VasiliyLiGHT For This Useful Post:

Tags
apkenv