Notices

I've installed Theme Customizer, played with settings. But now I've got a problem: pressed buttons are not changing color (without Theme Customizer pressed buttons are blue. I mean not the text in the button, but the button itself). It's very uncomfortable. How can I solve it?

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
i had trouble with the font change section wanted a new font i installed and it kept reverting back to sans on reboot, tried a different font and it worked?

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by Quasar View Post
I've installed Theme Customizer, played with settings. But now I've got a problem: pressed buttons are not changing color (without Theme Customizer pressed buttons are blue. I mean not the text in the button, but the button itself). It's very uncomfortable. How can I solve it?
Have to check the code, but I recall I made it to write button pressed color with same color as active font color is.

In the meantime you can revert to your theme defaults by selecting top menu and choose to restore files.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Hmm.. sounds weird. Does the name of the new font contain characters like "? Can you send the font to me so I can play around with it myself?

Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
Hmm.. sounds weird. Does the name of the new font contain characters like "? Can you send the font to me so I can play around with it myself?
It was on the standard Nokia font. I haven't changed font, before this happend.
Now I change fonts - it doesn't help. All buttons are working, but they are not changing their color (for example, while calling "hang up" button doesn't "glow" red while pressed).
I've changed only iconpack to humanity_icons and menu/widget opacity.
I'll try to change all setting to default and check if the problem exists.

right sorted it seems for some reason when i applied a different theme it changed the font to sans what i needed to do was change to a different font (reboot) then revert back to the font i wanted to use in the first place (reboot) and it was then applied. not a major problem just confusing, the font i tried to use in the first place was continuum medium from dafont.com. ps theme customizer rocks!!

Last edited by corduroysack; 2011-04-23 at 13:45.

Originally Posted by corduroysack View Post
right sorted it seems for some reason when i applied a different theme it changed the font to sans what i needed to do was change to a different font (reboot) then revert back to the font i wanted to use in the first place (reboot) and it was then applied. not a major problem just confusing, the font i tried to use in the first place was continuum medium from dafont.com. ps theme customizer rocks!!
Theme Customizer customizes only the current active theme. So if you want custom font for every theme, you must run TC with all themes one by one.

It was on the standard Nokia font. I haven't changed font, before this happend.
Now I change fonts - it doesn't help. All buttons are working, but they are not changing their color (for example, while calling "hang up" button doesn't "glow" red while pressed).
I've changed only iconpack to humanity_icons and menu/widget opacity.
I'll try to change all setting to default and check if the problem exists.
Sorry, I quoted wrong message when I was replying.

I ment I need to check my code and see what it writes for button pressed.

Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
Theme Customizer customizes only the current active theme. So if you want custom font for every theme, you must run TC with all themes one by one.
yeah that's what i did, that's why it confused me once the theme was installed i tried numerous times to change the font, which led me to try a totally different font before trying the actual font i wanted, worked a charm then

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
Hi d-iivl.

Can we have a new Layout for theme customizer?
Maybe with tabs for the different parts of theme-customizer.
and portrait would be great, too.