Posts: 206 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
I remember reading a thread where a guy posted a link to some European website that sold Nokia N900's and I think they were brand new as well, at a fairly cheap price of around 140-180 Euros I believe.

I've searched the forums and the web and can't find any links to this website. Does anyone know the site which I am talking about?

Or does anyone know any website (not ebay/amazon/play.com) that will sell reliable Nokia N900's still, preferably brand new?

I am in urgent need for one!

Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
You should have gotten it before the N9 was announced. Now the N900 is being snatched like life jackets in a sinking boat.

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to rm42 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rm42 View Post
You should have gotten it before the N9 was announced. Now the N900 is being snatched like life jackets in a sinking boat.
Or asbestos underpants on a burning platform

To the OP, all I can say is best of luck. I've seen a used one for sale in a shop near me 80 miles from where you are. They got an N810 as well. If you're interested I can PM you the phone number.

Posts: 428 | Thanked: 226 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Philippines
There are still brand new ones in the Philippines (I know it's far from where you are and may be impractical, but just in case you really want one). Here's one: http://ph.razzza.com/?view=showad&adid=5614&cityid=-1

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Dunfermline, Scotland
CeX do a few for under £200. You can order online or they have shops around the country (UK). Price varies with condition of device.

http://uk.webuy.com/phones/product.p...ersku=SNOKN900

The Following User Says Thank You to philheaton For This Useful Post:
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
Thank you guys, these are exactly the kind of links I need. Preferably new but happy to check out mint condition used ones. Keep em coming!

Nokia messed up my N900 and I wanna kill them...

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Originally Posted by topet2k12001 View Post
There are still brand new ones in the Philippines (I know it's far from where you are and may be impractical, but just in case you really want one). Here's one:
The link you gave reads exactly like forum spam

Telephone Number: +233<blah> - 233: Ghana ??

If you want an N900 you can most certainly get brand new ones in the Philippines right now from Greenhills and Ortigas (St Francis Square) Unfortunately you'll have to pay 18 to 20k (about $400 USD)