Notices

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
Hi,

Using QBW can someone create a simple Widget that displays the current track that is playing in the Media Player?

I am creating a dedicated "portrait" screen for my N900 and obviously cannot use the stock media player widget, so I have created my own, with the help or D4rKlar.

But this media player does not show any now playing notifications, it is just simply Play/Pause, Previous and Next, plus a background.

So if someone, using QBW, could create a widget to show Now Playing Notifications, I would be very grateful.

What I would like is a simple clear widget, with no background, so just text only. And if they could color the text font to match with the Blue in the Original N Series stock theme, that would be great!

Don't worry about the orientation or sizes etc. I can do those tweaks my self, I just don't know how to create the widget.

So if someone could do this for me, paste the command in a text file and attach it to their post in this thread, it would be perfect!

Because I can then simply copy the command, create new beecon and paste it in the advanced section, Import Buffer to Beecon and there you have it!

Please help a brother out

Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
might just be easier to ask the maintainer of the sompleayer widget to give that portrait mode if it doesn't already?