Notices


Poll: Do you like EasyList?
Poll Options
Do you like EasyList?

Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 194 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Amsterdam
#111
Originally Posted by ade View Post
Willem,
I did a new git clone, but I still miss a lot of menu items, like Lists, Sort A-Z etc (I only get rotate, about en Checked Bottom). I git clone must give me the most recent files, right?
Yeah,

I think it's because the master branch is way behind the develop branch. I usually develop on the develop branch and merge it with the master branch when it's stable enough. But apparently I have been lazy
I've now merged the develop into the master branch. If you pull the repository you should get the latest head when you're on the master.

Regards,

Willem Liu
__________________
Please give or donate your 2 cents to help me keep on going.
 
Posts: 1,079 | Thanked: 2,717 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
#112
Originally Posted by Willem Liu View Post
Yeah,

I think it's because the master branch is way behind the develop branch. I usually develop on the develop branch and merge it with the master branch when it's stable enough. But apparently I have been lazy
I've now merged the develop into the master branch. If you pull the repository you should get the latest head when you're on the master.

Regards,

Willem Liu
Everything looks up to date now, thanks for the swift response.

And if you haven't started with it already, I might do a cautious attempt to implement a "keep backlight on" button.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 194 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Amsterdam
#113
Originally Posted by ade View Post
Everything looks up to date now, thanks for the swift response.

And if you haven't started with it already, I might do a cautious attempt to implement a "keep backlight on" button.
I haven't started on it yet. So you're welcome to pick that up. Don't hesitate if you have any questions. Although it's been a while for me as well since I've seen the EasyList code.

Regards,

Willem Liu
__________________
Please give or donate your 2 cents to help me keep on going.
 
Posts: 1,079 | Thanked: 2,717 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
#114
Originally Posted by Willem Liu View Post
I haven't started on it yet. So you're welcome to pick that up. Don't hesitate if you have any questions. Although it's been a while for me as well since I've seen the EasyList code.

Regards,

Willem Liu
I have added a "Keep backlight on" option in the menu. Will do some more hands on testing in the supermarket tomorrow

So far it seems to work without issues. If I can't find no further issues, I will do a git merge request. Feel free to change the additional code to your style of programming.
 

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,079 | Thanked: 2,717 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
#115
Git merge request has been made.

Hope to see the change in a new easylist release soon
 

The Following User Says Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Schturman's Avatar
Posts: 5,318 | Thanked: 4,080 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
#116
Hi
When we see the new version with "Keep backlight on" ?
 
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 194 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Amsterdam
#117
Originally Posted by ade View Post
Git merge request has been made.

Hope to see the change in a new easylist release soon
Great news! I'll check your commit tomorrow. Then I'll try to work with the maemo 5 skd virtual image to build the next release. I hope the image works out-of-the-box. Otherwise it might take me a bit longer till I can package a new version.
__________________
Please give or donate your 2 cents to help me keep on going.
 
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 194 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Amsterdam
#118
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Hi
When we see the new version with "Keep backlight on" ?
I've managed to setup the Final SDK Virtual Machine image and it's suprisingly easy to use. I've compiled and packaged version 0.3.29 and it's passed the autobuilder.

Now it's just a matter of time until it's in Extras-Develop.
__________________
Please give or donate your 2 cents to help me keep on going.
 
Posts: 1,079 | Thanked: 2,717 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
#119
Originally Posted by Willem Liu View Post
I've managed to setup the Final SDK Virtual Machine image and it's suprisingly easy to use. I've compiled and packaged version 0.3.29 and it's passed the autobuilder.

Now it's just a matter of time until it's in Extras-Develop.
Everything looks fine, thanks for the new version (and the credits ) !
 

The Following User Says Thank You to ade For This Useful Post:
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 194 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Amsterdam
#120
Originally Posted by ade View Post
Everything looks fine, thanks for the new version (and the credits ) !
You're welcome. I might have to change the interval a bit in the next version so it also works when the dim backlight time out has been set to 10 seconds.
I'll probably have to set the interval to 9 seconds then or maybe less.
__________________
Please give or donate your 2 cents to help me keep on going.

Last edited by Willem Liu; 2011-11-09 at 09:18.
 
Reply

Tags
shoppinglist

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 13:22.