Notices

Originally Posted by natedog400 View Post
Theres nothing to fix?? 50% is probably normal
I don't think it's normal but here is another problem. I have updated Maemo to latest CSSU version and now when I open QML there is no download icon it's disappeared.
Attached Images

Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
Not sure if it's been suggested/requested before, (I had a quick look through the thread).

Would an "offline" mode be possible for viewing videos that have been downloaded in cuteTube QML? Bit of a pain with the network connection popping up when you want to view/show a video.
Odd..This never happens to me. I'm able to watch downloaded videos with no problem at all offline.

I download to /home/user/.videos and use the stock media Player.

Is there another app you are running or something in phone settings that is asking you to re-connect perhaps?

Last edited by br1zer; 2011-05-06 at 19:58.

Originally Posted by Dante son of Sparda View Post
I don't think it's normal but here is another problem. I have updated Maemo to latest CSSU version and now when I open QML there is no download icon it's disappeared.
The download icon is still where it was. It doesn't appear until you select a video and arrive at the video info screen

OK there is icon now, but I can't open downloads to see progress. Is it normal in 0.6.7 version?

OK there is icon now, but I can't open downloads to see progress. Is it normal in 0.6.7 version?
err. You're welcome.

On what? I can't see what I downloading, Marxian can you come back old good download window please?

Originally Posted by br1zer View Post
Odd..This never happens to me. I'm able to watch downloaded videos with no problem at all offline.

I download to /home/user/.videos and use the stock media Player.

Is there another app you are running or something in phone settings that is asking you to re-connect perhaps?
Just updated to 0.6.7 and the connection request doesn't pop up on launching the app now, but it still appears when I go to "Archive" and attempt to scroll the list of downloaded videos.

I'm downloading to the default folder /home/user/MyDocs/.cutetube and it happens on all 3 mediaplayers; Mplayer, KMPlayer and default Mediaplayer.

Don't think so. Can't think of anything that should want to connect at the same time as using the "Archive" list.
I have noticed that there's no thumbnails of the videos when I do got to "Archives" and these don't appear until there's an active connection.

Originally Posted by br1zer View Post
err. You're welcome.
OK I understood how it works. Just tap on icon and swipe down to open and there are our downloads. Sorry my fault.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dante son of Sparda For This Useful Post:
OK I understood how it works. Just tap on icon and swipe down to open and there are our downloads. Sorry my fault.
no need to tap on any icons, its a simple swipe down and thats the downloads page. when cutetube-qml loads, just swipe the top bar down and thats the downloads page. when u put a video on download queue, thats when download icon appears

Posts: 487 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ London, UK
marxian, do you already have French translations?
If not, let me know, I'd love to contribute.
Let me know!

Applications I've made:
- Vuvuzela
- LTM: London Tube Map

The Following User Says Thank You to El Amir For This Useful Post:

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube