Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles
Can you post a changelog?

brilliant theme, i am using light version right now. lots of credit to developers

Very nice theme. Only thing that's keeping me from using it are the grey backgrounds in conversations.

Really. I think they are perfect. Very easy to read monochromes.What don't you like about it?

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
Very nice theme. Only thing that's keeping me from using it are the grey backgrounds in conversations.
They should be almost black. Did you reboot after installation?

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Yes. I show two greys. One almost black for the "other" side of the conversation and medium grey for "Me". Isn't that right?

Originally Posted by sorodoros View Post
Can you post a changelog?
Changelog can be seen at garage page. Basically I just draw new skins for homescreen applets and buttons since they were still remains of the free template. I think this is now 90% ready (graphical elements are drawn by me).

Also,

Task manager notifications have black text, very easy to read.
desktop notifications have white text. Readable, but not great. Why not make them both black?

Originally Posted by sorodoros View Post
Also,

Task manager notifications have black text, very easy to read.
desktop notifications have white text. Readable, but not great. Why not make them both black?
Do you mean that balloon that pops out when a text message is received? If so, I can't change the text since it would make some other texts unreadable, but I could make that balloon darker.

Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
Do you mean that balloon that pops out when a text message is received? If so, I can't change the text since it would make some other texts unreadable, but I could make that balloon darker.
SMS or email notifications. The little rectangle that flies across the top of the screen (task manager one) is fine. It has black text, and is very readable.

The other notification (on the desktop), which is larger has white text and is tough to read. Can you make the field darker in that one?

Tags
fremantle theme, theme release