Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Scotland
Hi,

Probably a pest of a question, with my N900 can i downgrade from 3.56?
or am i knacked?

no one know at all? lol

Originally Posted by alexystems View Post
Please can some one help me , i have downgrade my ps3 with my N900 but now i am stuck in factory mode
how do i return to normal mode,
thanks
How is this possible?

I only have 7gb left on my PS3 and all my HDDs are NTFS. So Sadly, cannot confirm.

ps3 controller
ps3 dualshock 3 controller
ps3 wireless controller

IF anybody out there knows how to solve this issue I would much appreciate it..I just spent last 4 hrs looking for solution on here as well as google. No luck...Thing is I'm running power49 and I didnt use psfreedom for almost a year now. I tried to use it today and I'm getting"insmod: can't read '/opt/psfreedom/modules/psfreedom.ko"

Dont want to mess around with downgrading kernel just to have psfreedom to work again. I know there are much better ways to jailbreak ps3 these days, but I would like to stick to psfreedom. Thanx

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
You don't need to jailbreak the PS3 if you are on 3.55 or less FW. You can simply update the FW using a standard usb memory stick to a "hacked" FW without any pre-jailbreaking etc.

The Following User Says Thank You to jakiman For This Useful Post:
Hello people, I'm all new to this stuff (got n900 for 2-3 years but just bought a PS3) and i find the idea of storing games on the HDD quite bright. But here's my noob question from what i read around the web people talk about downgrading and stuff. I curently have the latest ps firmware do i have to downgrade it in order to use this method? I tried it last night and nothing happened. The ps led lights were green as if it was working, the n900 led was red and then it prompted to chose mass storage or pc suite and nothing. Would make a good use of some advice . Cheers

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by w3r3w0lfbs View Post
Hello people, I'm all new to this stuff (got n900 for 2-3 years but just bought a PS3) and i find the idea of storing games on the HDD quite bright. But here's my noob question from what i read around the web people talk about downgrading and stuff. I curently have the latest ps firmware do i have to downgrade it in order to use this method? I tried it last night and nothing happened. The ps led lights were green as if it was working, the n900 led was red and then it prompted to chose mass storage or pc suite and nothing. Would make a good use of some advice . Cheers
the method is too old, you need to find 3.55 CFW and the way to downgrade to it. check ps3 scene, you don't need n900 or dongle for that, though if you want latest game you might want True Blue dongle.

Posts: 439 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ spain-aragon-zaragoza
E3 flasher for downgrading + true blue for can play latest games