Lately, i encounter a strange behavior when using the n900 - after some time of usage, i am starting to get invisible dialogs(see screenshots) when doing operations like opening the menu with the power button, clicking the upper bar, trying to open a contact's card, opening an email (i get a black screen email - only the upper bar is seen and if i hold the finger in the middle of the screen and move it up and down a few times - suddenly the email can be seen), etc.

This is really frustrating since i cannot do anything but kill the UI processes (but it starts to happen again after a few operations i do with the device)

Anyone knows what's causing this and how it can be fixed?

[Update]
When i'm using xbindkeys shortcut (Ctrl+Up) for fullscreen it seems that the display is refreshed and some dialogs show the content.
Attached Images

Last edited by impeham; 2012-02-17 at 13:22.

ok - problem found and solved

It seems that Queen beecon cannot handle too many widgets - removing a few solved this issue.

Just in case anyone else runs into this.

The Following User Says Thank You to impeham For This Useful Post:
Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Originally Posted by impeham View Post
ok - problem found and solved

It seems that Queen beecon cannot handle too many widgets - removing a few solved this issue.

Just in case anyone else runs into this.
i had a similar problem with it.. but i had just 4 widgets made with qeenBeecon. 0_O very strange thing!