Notices

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
soooo.. UR an aussie???
Just like cathar, my young days´ aussie idol

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
Another failed download....

So, for you guys that have downloaded and installed, what's it like? Any new features to look forward to?
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Netherlands
Just will not download properly.
1.8gb file and it has downloaded 239mb and says it is complete then i try again and it downloads 330mb and says it is complete. Zip files are incomplete.
I think i will ignore Maps 10 for a couple of weeks until they have working servers

can any one provide a new download link? i used the link that they sent but it doesnt work right. it just hangs. i emailed sygic but i didnt get a response yet. i know i9ts not my internet connection. the problem is something else

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by andraeseus1 View Post
can any one provide a new download link? i used the link that they sent but it doesnt work right. it just hangs. i emailed sygic but i didnt get a response yet. i know i9ts not my internet connection. the problem is something else
No link will work properly as the problem is with Sygic

i am so mad. you see i already removed mobile maps 9 from my phone as suggested with the instructions for installing. i know better now. and they could have had the courtesy to let us now that even if the download works it will take all freaking day you know? they suck big time right now. its all good though i will just have to be lost for lil while untill they fix this lil pickle

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Copenhagen, Denmark
very bad indeed and the same is happening for me.. download until around 340 mb then files says complete and then zip is corrupted... I also removed vers. 9. Embarrasing...

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Surrey, UK
My biggest DL got to 459MB and failed but that's about as close I have come to downloading it. I may just forget it and give up as this just isn't a brilliant way to spend time monitoring a DL every so often.
There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Proverbs 14:12

Personally I am going to give wget a try at getting the file and see if that helps. Tired of getting to 230MB r so and having it crap out.

Quite Frankly I dont care how popular the app is. Reading this thread. i can see perhaps 2 out of many people who have actually managed to get the app. Thats just piss poor planning on the part of sygic.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Last edited by Bratag; 2010-08-06 at 15:06.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Just buy a good old paper map!

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: