Notices

Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
I'm did not receive anything.. Send it as a private message
Hi Tarek, sorry for posting here... I installed the app, however, when I try to open it, it shows inicializing and it closes up, how can I fix it

I had the same problem when updating from 0.18 to 0.20. I fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling.

Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
I'm did not receive anything.. Send it as a private message
My private message on maemo dont show me sent messages, but i just sent you 2 messages, hope its ok like this!

Originally Posted by fsx View Post

quickly made. the idea here is that the text message bubble has a limit in width so that it leaves room for the names. Longer names can be squeezed into 2 lines and then simply cut off if necessary.
I vote for a button labeled Chats (like the Message button of this image) just like the Message app instead of the arrow on the bottom (that doesn't show when the keyboard is showing)

BTW, thanks for the app, great work

Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
Hi Tarek, sorry for posting here... I installed the app, however, when I try to open it, it shows inicializing and it closes up, how can I fix it

try rebooting the phone

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Originally Posted by praveenchand View Post
try rebooting the phone
Hi, I did and it didn't work... I'll try unstalling and installing again

Upgraded to version 0.2 ... still no syncing of contacts possible ... account shows that I'm logged in ...

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
Hi, I did and it didn't work... I'll try unstalling and installing again
Please follow the steps in first page under "Recurring problems"

Originally Posted by aQUICK1 View Post
@ Tgalal Still got dependency problems here when trying to install wazapp, a few python packages missing when trying to install, anyone can assist or give me a clue, deb file wont install directly, want to test it from version 0.1.6 but stil get same errors, thnx to all devs for this good looking app even i cant use it yet.
Did you by any chance install the harmattan developer repositories!? Those lack the required AEGIS signatures mostly and if Python gets pulled from there, it won't install. I had to reflash my device back then, but there are other solutions!

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Brasil
After updating, Wazapp didn't open, then I turned cellphone off and turned on again and everything was normal. Mabe simply "rebooting" doesn't work, but turning off worked fine for me.

Tarek, you did very well adopting CepiPerez implementations, Wazapp is much better now.

Thank you, I'm impressed on how fast you've done changes.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp