The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3beers For This Useful Post:
Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
Dude I think the release is for the following platforms:
(Meego for the N900 will be at the end of the month?)

This release also includes the following:

Netbook UX 1.2 complete set of core applications for netbooks.
In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) UX 1.2 includes a sample IVI Homescreen and speech recognition enabled Application Launcher built with QML, as well as a collection of commonly used applications.
Tablet Developer Preview
MeeGo SDK 1.2 for MeeGo Core OS and supported UXs.

Please refer to the Core and UX release notes, as well as the Developer Resources documentation pages, for a more complete list of features and supported platforms.
The one we're interested in is still a "release candidate"

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnel For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by johnel View Post
Dude I think the release is for the following platforms:
(Meego for the N900 will be at the end of the month?)

The one we're interested in is still a "release candidate"
Yep your spot on there johnel and without the drivers it will always be a "candidate" sadly.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Yep your spot on there johnel and without the drivers it will always be a "candidate" sadly.
You keep saying "without the drivers" across 3 topics. I want you, abill, to point out exactly what drivers are missing.

Can you? Your posts have repeatedly shown you to be ignorant of what's going on in MeeGo and the N900 DE, but since you feel you are on to something, I want you to expand upon your repeated statements.

And please do not disappoint, I had to unhide your posts to see what your latest rant was.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wmarone For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by wmarone View Post
You keep saying "without the drivers" across 3 topics. I want you, abill, to point out exactly what drivers are missing.

Can you? Your posts have repeatedly shown you to be ignorant of what's going on in MeeGo and the N900 DE, but since you feel you are on to something, I want you to expand upon your repeated statements.

And please do not disappoint, I had to unhide your posts to see what your latest rant was.
Nope i aint going to bother because you only understand what you want to understand so not going to waste my breath.... you had better hide my posts again because people like you make me sick.

Nope i aint going to bother because you only understand what you want to understand so not going to waste my breath....
This statement tells me all I need to know:
- You can't point out the missing drivers because you either are unable to find proof that they are missing, or are just making things up.
- You can't back up your point so you resort, immediately, to an ad-hominem attack.

you had better hide my posts again because people like you make me sick.
Why do I make you sick? Perhaps if your posts consisted of useful information and claims that you can substantiate I wouldn't hide your posts

Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
Nope i aint going to bother because you only understand what you want to understand so not going to waste my breath.... you had better hide my posts again because people like you make me sick.
not accusing or anything
but for personal referrence, i'd like to know what drivers are missing..

btw, as ironic as it might sound, my n900's usb port is missing too but hey.. who gives a **** right? LOOL

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Barcelona
Guys, just add abill_uk to the ignore list. Many of us have already done so.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to damnshock For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Abill: I'm curious too... What drivers are missing? As I recall in the early releases there were issued with Wifi and bluetooth drivers, but those have both been cleared up from what I've read. What's still missing?

Yeah, what drivers are missing?

Tags
foad abill, nokia blows, sock it to me?, stfu abill