Originally Posted by damion View Post
OH YOUR GOD! I did not know that one of my colleages had a **cking n950 in her desk draw. Charging it now. I knew we'd had access to the n97 and n900 months before release, but I kinda assumed we wouldn't have this device. The company I work for partners with Nokia for some stuff.
Care to sell?

Posts: 387 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dublin
OH YOUR GOD! I did not know that one of my colleages had a **cking n950 in her desk draw. Charging it now. I knew we'd had access to the n97 and n900 months before release, but I kinda assumed we wouldn't have this device. The company I work for partners with Nokia for some stuff.
the amount of fricken tabs you have open!

The Following User Says Thank You to smegheadz For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
Originally Posted by zlatokosi View Post
I agree.

Check availability for the US at:
http://europe.nokia.com/find-product...k-availability

??? Maybe waiting for WP7?

I just don't get it. Unless it won't be offered in the States, then I actually sort of get it (but hate Nokia for trying to rip off non-US customers in that way).
As I said before this device is going to Asia to combat iPhone. It has no chance in USA

Posts: 173 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by smegheadz View Post
the amount of fricken tabs you have open!
Yeeeah... For the new year resolution, I vowed to stop at 4 rows, but after having to scroll up and down through the list as I kept hitting in to the 5th row I gave up.

I don't think I can take this phone out of the building, but I'll find out if I'm allowed later.

Looking forward to getting a terminal open and trying ssh, it's all I'm interested in.

yea it looks like it

they wanna use this to combat the iphone....

David vs Goliath lolers

Would you REALLY bet on the kid with the sling ?

Do you feel lucky punk ? Doooo you ?

yeeeah... For the new year resolution, i vowed to stop at 4 rows, but after having to scroll up and down through the list as i kept hitting in to the 5th row i gave up.

I don't think i can take this phone out of the building, but i'll find out if i'm allowed later.

Looking forward to getting a terminal open and trying ssh, it's all i'm interested in.
dude.

Post boot log now.

Now.

Dmesg.

Now.

For the love of god!

The Following User Says Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:

That's an E7.

handhelds running mame really well, GP2x (mk2), GP2x wiz, JXD s7300

Samsung galaxy note 2 owner and of course mame on that too

ex - Xbox 360 user - here is the reason -

I am back Xboxing again - and here is what i did to correct it -

***UPDATE*** now 47 months on and x-clamp fix has just failed....not a bad run

Last edited by Bazza; 2011-06-21 at 15:12.

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
Quick question, does NFC have the capability one day to be paired up with lets say a NFC HDMI Video adapter, or is the communication speed not rapid enough to stream video?

The Following User Says Thank You to ZackMorris For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ZackMorris View Post
Quick question, does NFC have the capability one day to be paired up with lets say a NFC HDMI Video adapter, or is the communication speed not rapid enough to stream video?
i was thinking the same thing, and maybe have a multipurpose pad... you put the "N9" on the pad and it charges the phone while having a hardware switch on the pad itself, between Video and audio... Meaning that if you want to stream HD to the tv or use ur stereo system as hey are doing now! maybe they left the HDMI port for that! ?

Posts: 173 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London, UK
not according to lsusb on my desktop which says I've plugged an n950 in. I don't have the unlock code and the thing was sat uncharged in her draw for god knows how long.

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland