Active Topics

Ok, I give up for now, noticed that qrcresource.cpp file is some kind of machine generated BS 37MB in size, even super niced chroot puts the phone into paperweight mode and 1.5h of that gives nothing (that's with 2661MB of swap goddamit), might leave it for the night if I setup different alarm clock (interestingly enough plugging in charger doesn't get through, n900 used to react to that even in similar cases):, but yeah, pass for now

The Following User Says Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Ok, I give up for now, noticed that qrcresource.cpp file is some kind of machine generated BS 37MB in size, even super niced chroot puts the phone into paperweight mode and 1.5h of that gives nothing (that's with 2661MB of swap goddamit), might leave it for the night if I setup different alarm clock (interestingly enough plugging in charger doesn't get through, n900 used to react to that even in similar cases):, but yeah, pass for now
Ya, now I see what your problem is indeed!

I was really wondering about that since I have been on-device-compiling a lot and never run into any problems with OOMK...

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post: