Originally Posted by n9ots View Post
not sure, but I bet that the mystical audio lock button in ASUI could possibly be utilized to launch a media player and set cpu freq..
The next release will be able to launch the music app but setting the DSP wouldn't work that well. The ratio can't be changed if the DSP is in use, so audio lock couldn't change it if the app was already playing music. Then there is the issue with restoring the DSP ration when exiting audio lock which couldn't be done unless ASUI killed you music app. And finally, xmms doesn't use the DSP...

Keeping the DSP at 165 doesn't effect your system unless the DSP is being used. If you plan on listening to some music while reading a PDF or lightweight webpages then locking DSP to 165 works great, with a little lag when changing pages. Scrolling a bloated website on the hand is a bit painful.

Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
Just a few 'fake' screenshots and people start to being crazy.
New projects are good for the community in more ways than one. You and mitrandir made Diablo5 and Telescope which caused me to make ASUI and then maacruz made DT.

Yet another new project will get people excited and more new projects might pop up, like the file manager I'm now going to have to write.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to auouymous For This Useful Post:
Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
So lets use our devices with full 100% of their potential!

The Following User Says Thank You to Kroll For This Useful Post: