Active Topics

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
textsecure protocol is open of course, but currently it implemente only on android and mitakuuluu. if you see lock icon near nickname it means chat is encrypted.

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
you d nt need t dable openrepo befre upate, system upgrade mechanism doing it for you automatically (if you sing gui and not feeling yourself so cool to upgrade in terminal). You only need to disable all patches.
About groups sorry, seems i forget about it when doing account import... will include it in next update
Thank you!
LVPVS out.

textsecure protocol is open of course, but currently it implemente only on android and mitakuuluu. if you see lock icon near nickname it means chat is encrypted.
because i remember you said something about implement libaxolot wich if i dont go wrong, it is that protocol. im ignorant about that so i thought that if a protocol is open there's no need to work a lot about implement it. but seeing your hard work i understand that i dont know anything about that ..im just curious

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 488 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ USA around Chicago
So far Mitakuuluu3 is working pretty good. Here are some findings.

1. Sometimes, ghost image of another screen shows up behind Conversations list view. It is hard to get rid off until you close the app and start again. See image.

Name:  Screenshot-18-05-15-07-23-41.jpg
Views: 831
Size:  20.9 KB

2. Names of some members of groups showing as Unknown.

3. Message pop up open/close dialog becomes annoying for some high traffic groups :-) Hopefully you will implement some ways to disable this dialog globally or by group/contact, when you are ready.

The Following User Says Thank You to abyzthomas For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
because i remember you said something about implement libaxolot wich if i dont go wrong, it is that protocol. im ignorant about that so i thought that if a protocol is open there's no need to work a lot about implement it. but seeing your hard work i understand that i dont know anything about that ..im just curious
libaxolotl have complete implementations in Java and C# by TextSecure, To other languages it should be ported.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by abyzthomas View Post
So far Mitakuuluu3 is working pretty good. Here are some findings.

1. Sometimes, ghost image of another screen shows up behind Conversations list view. It is hard to get rid off until you close the app and start again. See image.

2. Names of some members of groups showing as Unknown.

3. Message pop up open/close dialog becomes annoying for some high traffic groups :-) Hopefully you will implement some ways to disable this dialog globally or by group/contact, when you are ready.
1. Is it content of chat window? I don't understand because of small image.

2. Unknown contacts are not saved currently in applications

3. sure it will be added when settings will be ready

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 488 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ USA around Chicago
1. Is it content of chat window? I don't understand because of small image.
Yes. I didn't realise it earlier, but the content shown behind the Conversations page is the content from a Group Chat window, I previously viewed. Apparently it didn't get cleared, when returning to Conversations page?

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Argentina
Guys,
Anybody is having an issue where mita connects and then closes?
I only noticed that it happens when I have network connection, if I am offline it stays on.

2. Unknown contacts are not saved currently in applications
Could it show the person's number or pushname instead?
I'm not sure did I understand your sentence right, as in are you going to do so they would show or did you just mean to save them in your contact list. Anyway, because I don't know their numbers I can't save them.

However very nice app.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ossi_koo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by snowman74 View Post
Guys,
Anybody is having an issue where mita connects and then closes?
I only noticed that it happens when I have network connection, if I am offline it stays on.
send your logfile and details.

Originally Posted by ossi_koo View Post
Could it show the person's number or pushname instead?
I'm not sure did I understand your sentence right, as in are you going to do so they would show or did you just mean to save them in your contact list. Anyway, because I don't know their numbers I can't save them.

However very nice app.
of course it could, but you should wait next version anyway

Tags
mitakuuluu