Tried the new WART 1.8.2 version and keep getting status disconnected when I put in the password in whatsup.conf

The Following User Says Thank You to jbeemer01 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 9 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Indonesia
Originally Posted by jbeemer01 View Post
Tried the new WART 1.8.2 version and keep getting status disconnected when I put in the password in whatsup.conf
provide me the screenshot or another document, i'll try to help you, but i'm still using it's method clearly

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Germany
For me registring with WART worked perfectly fine.

But I have one question to CepiPerez: Is the tick for "voice message was played by recipient" implemented and I was just to dumb to see it or is it just not there. If so: could you implement it? I know its not really important, but sometimes it nice to know, if somebody has heard your message ...

The Following User Says Thank You to hauslandbibliothek For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by hauslandbibliothek View Post
For me registring with WART worked perfectly fine.

But I have one question to CepiPerez: Is the tick for "voice message was played by recipient" implemented and I was just to dumb to see it or is it just not there. If so: could you implement it? I know its not really important, but sometimes it nice to know, if somebody has heard your message ...
Blue ticks means messages has been readed/played
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by h3rucutu View Post
provide me the screenshot or another document, i'll try to help you, but i'm still using it's method clearly
Where do you want me to send it?

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Indonesia
Originally Posted by jbeemer01 View Post
Where do you want me to send it?
just mention to my twitter @h3rucutu

if you want to read again my post, you can read it again, because I was update a small problem there, thanks

Hi,

I´ve used Whatsup for a while...and what happens to me is that it gets "annoyingly" SLOW sometimes, to write, or to receive new messages (specially in chat groups), or sometimes it even crashes and I have to open it again (that happens when in a group I receive lots of messages), but the sluggishness is the most annoying feature, am I the only one? or is it Meego related? I´ve already reset my phone to stock settings and at first worked fast then it started to become slower.
I don´t have any mods.
Regards

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by jbaroli View Post
Hi,

I´ve used Whatsup for a while...and what happens to me is that it gets "annoyingly" SLOW sometimes, to write, or to receive new messages (specially in chat groups), or sometimes it even crashes and I have to open it again (that happens when in a group I receive lots of messages), but the sluggishness is the most annoying feature, am I the only one? or is it Meego related? I´ve already reset my phone to stock settings and at first worked fast then it started to become slower.
I don´t have any mods.
Regards
If it says that it's not responding, Press No and you just have to wait... Sometimes a reboot also helps to fix these issues

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
@Cepi! recieved an update, whats changed?

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Sankt-Peterburg, Russia
Changelog:
whatsup 1.2.4:
* Registration fix

whatsup 1.2.3:
* Small fixes

The Following User Says Thank You to ekze For This Useful Post:

Tags
cepi rocks, cepiperez, harmattan, whatsapp, whatsup