Notices

Hi, I have installed the first version which was posted here, i Put it in my root folder and installed through file manager, it installed correctly but does not count my sms at all can any1 help me

thanks

Can somebody post the newest working version i cant acess 4-5 of my repositries think they are down i have version 0.1.01-armel. and its not counting my sms ?

Originally Posted by Aranel View Post
yroll;

a) If you installed nano, after gaining root, "nano /usr/lib....." would work.
b) I heard that Leafpad is a good GUI alternative if you don't know how to install/use nano. I guess "leafpad /usr/lib....." would work after gaining root.
c) Try downloading it to your computer (via OpenSSH), make the changes, upload it again.

You can find lots of detailed resources on how to edit a file on this forum, search for it.
Thanks now i can change the script, But however i can't get it to work it's still just a black box on my desktop on the N900.
any ideas?

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Holland
I used FileBox and Leafpad to do it.
First I copied the file to a folder somewhere in MyDocs, I edited that copy, then I copied it back, overwriting the old one.
That worked, I don't remember rebooting, I think it worked right away.

Please note that first I removed it from the desktop, and added it again after editing. A sort of restart.

a ****ing black box..help?

sms counter as an app works very fine on my device...the thing is the widget which I think anybody would find more convenient just shows up as a black box after I install it via HAM...could anyone tell me what could be the cause of this?
thanx!

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 146 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Antwerp Belgium
I have a Counter thx to bcoppens for my SMS, data and my balance at Mobile Vikings...Does a great job!
Attached Images

surfing the web, navigate, chat, ttweet, email, scan, hack, share, tweak...
.....................and you can also use him to make a call

Originally Posted by peter2p View Post
I have a Counter thx to bcoppens for my SMS, data and my balance at Mobile Vikings...Does a great job!
could you tell me what is the name of the widget so that even I could use it? mainly I am looking for an sms counter but the the actual smscounter widget doesn't seem to work even now...just a black window is shown?