Originally Posted by wganis View Post
Ok after devel su /system/bin/logcat > sfdroid the result _bionic_open_tzdata_path:ANDROID_ROOT NOT SET idont know is correct or no i try several times and got the same result
Sorry I didn't explain well. That's normal, but the logcat gets piped to a file named "sfdroid" where you ran it (probably ~/).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 435 | Thanked: 684 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Netherlands 020
I did flashed the latest fsdroid without any errors, don't use multirom. Some Android apps like aptoide and csploit can't detect a network internet connection on mine side.

The Following User Says Thank You to jellyroll For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Vicenza, Italy
@RealJohnGalt when I select Sailfish in boot menu, it reboot in recovery, even if I select Sailfish from Multirom app.
I'm using the recovery you linked, the old one.
This evening I'll retry to flash everything and report.

The Following User Says Thank You to akira.pwr For This Useful Post:
Posts: 307 | Thanked: 488 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ USA around Chicago
@RealJohnGalt applied sfdroid prealpha2 to multirom. Seems to boot and starts sfdroid fine.

The Following User Says Thank You to abyzthomas For This Useful Post:
Is sfdroid file just 40kb?

Edit: sorry, my fault, my device didn't download entire package, now I have it, but I can't download gapps

Last edited by akira.pwr; 2016-07-13 at 14:21.

Originally Posted by akira.pwr View Post
Is sfdroid file just 40kb?

Edit: sorry, my fault, my device didn't download entire package, now I have it, but I can't download gapps
Keep browser open. Don't switch between apps and keep screen on. It helped me. On android.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to piwadam For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by piwadam View Post
Keep browser open. Don't switch between apps and keep screen on. It helped me. On android.
It seemed the page refreshed in loop, but now i've downloaded everything with my pc and I'm reflashing everything from the beginning.

EDIT: I've reflashed all, now everything it's ok, even sfdroid, thanks to all

Last edited by akira.pwr; 2016-07-13 at 21:19.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akira.pwr For This Useful Post:
It seemed the page refreshed in loop, but now i've downloaded everything with my pc and I'm reflashing everything from the beginning.

EDIT: I've reflashed all, now everything it's ok, even sfdroid, thanks to all
Do you mind sharing the performance when you come up a preliminary impression?

The Following User Says Thank You to bnwg For This Useful Post:
Well, the Sailfish itself works very good and smooth, it's a pleasure to use it, but I encountered a problem with sfdroid, after flashing, typed the command on ssh and reboot, it worked, I had set up everything, but afrer another reboot it not works anymore. What can I do?

Originally Posted by jellyroll View Post
I did flashed the latest fsdroid without any errors, don't use multirom. Some Android apps like aptoide and csploit can't detect a network internet connection on mine side.
I tested aptoide and everything seems to work in it. Does your wifi icon in sfdroid show an exclamation mark (!)? If so, sfdroid probably started up without a network connection in sailfish. A reboot and reopen of sfdroid when it has a network connection should fix this.

Otherwise, I'll need a logcat since I can't recreate. Please recreate, then run "devel-su /system/bin/logcat > sfdroid" and upload the "sfdroid" file somewhere. I'll add the network issue and reboot workaround to the "Known Issues" section for now.

Well, the Sailfish itself works very good and smooth, it's a pleasure to use it, but I encountered a problem with sfdroid, after flashing, typed the command on ssh and reboot, it worked, I had set up everything, but afrer another reboot it not works anymore. What can I do?
I can't recreate this. Is sfdroid opening? Are you stuck at the cm bootanimation? Because I can't recreate this, I'll need a logcat. Please reboot your device, attempt to open sfdroid, then run "devel-su /system/bin/logcat > sfdroid" for ~1-2 minutes and upload the "sfdroid" file. It will be ~/sfdroid if you just ssh'd or opened terminal, and ran the command without changing paths.

Thank you all for testing.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RealJohnGalt For This Useful Post:

Tags
hammerhead, nexus5, sailfishos, sfdroid