Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Im not a developer, but I sometimes get good ideas for apps.

Auto Answer Machine (AAM)

This app could work with a status changer and a list. Say I go to GYM and I choose in the AAM "GYM" and when Im working out I dont like to be disturbed, but I need to tell my people (like my GF) that I'm busy, where I am and that will call back as soon as when Im done, but if it's an emergency I can be notified too.

Every people in my custom list will get my custom message when they call me and I dont answer. If my girlfriend just calls me to chat a bit, she will get a message SMS "At GYM, will call you when I'm done", the phone could also go in silent mode depending on each status (customizable). But if she needs me urgently the ringtone could change to another one, to let me know she needs me. The phone could know its urgent if she calls me two times in less than 2 minutes.

People not in my list won't get any message, but the status will make the phone go silent or beep dependin on the ocassion.

So any developer wants to get this done? i will be the first one to donate/buy when available.

Last edited by dcastrog; 2012-10-31 at 04:49.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Some pointers till you get an all-in-one app:

- Profilematic does some of what you want

- There is a do not disturb or something like that app on the Store that allows you to receive emergency calls if called twice within a time span

- There is another app that changes profiles according to your location so you can set it customized for when you are in the gym based on GPS coordinates...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Seems that the "Do Not Disturb" app is on it's way, just missing the SMS answering mode, thanks for the suggestion!

What are the names of the 2 last aps you mentioned??

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Some pointers till you get an all-in-one app:

- Profilematic does some of what you want

- There is a do not disturb or something like that app on the Store that allows you to receive emergency calls if called twice within a time span

- There is another app that changes profiles according to your location so you can set it customized for when you are in the gym based on GPS coordinates...