Damn away till Tuesday and I only live 25miles west of Exeter would have been great to meet up grrrrr

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
awww that's a pity - more the merrier! (I'm going to check the 3g signal this morning and will report back at good pub locations! - hehe
Still hoping for a few more though
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Looks like we're going with Tuesday afternoon then? I sadly can't make Wednesday om. Could do Thursday afternoon, though.

Pick us a Nice Pub, NoobMonkey, one where you can sit and relax while the rest of us gather. If I leave work for about 12:30-1:00 ish, it's about 2 and a half hours (nearer three to Bridgewater). I'll stay till Walkies time (about 5pm) walk the terrierist and then head home about 6ish. If that's ok?

Hi Alls - sorry been very busy!!!

Still planning for this meetup to occur! - Havnt had time to do pub hunting but looks like the tiverton area is near the junction Kathy mentioned? - few wireless pubs in there

I will have a proper look tomorrow and paste a few links in here.

Just three of us?

Anyone else?
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Posts: 171 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bristol, uk
Annoyingly it looks like my weekend plans may have changed due to visitor supposed to be coming tommorrow possibly now arriving (and leaving) a day later... I will know for sure by tommorrow and will post and let you know...

Right..... now we are down to two?

Some Suggestions:
TIVERTON AREA
http://www.blackhorseinnexeter.co.uk/ - situated on the old A30, ½ mile from the M5 junction 29 and 1 mile from Exeter International Airport.

Verbeer Manor - To find us take the B3181 from J27 or J28 of the M5 & follow the signs for Willand.

The Wyndham Arms (says free wifi!) - The Wyndham Arms is located in the beautiful Mid-Devon village of Kentisbeare. Kentisbeare is found between Cullompton and Honiton from J28 of the M5.

OAKHAMPTON AREA
Seven Stars - just off the A30 between Exeter and Okehampton

(started looking at Bude etc as well - but running out of time this morning)
Anyway - any suggestions or choices ?

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Ooh! Okehampton area looks very reachable. Though at this rate it could be just you and me... find somewhere romantic!

hahaha! i think we need our very own twitter updates for the massives
no one else up for it? should only be 1.5 hours from me, ish, so reachable!!

Posts: 171 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bristol, uk
<sigh> looks like we are having more unplanned easter visitors who will be arriving at unspecified times today, but post where u decide and meeting time and if i can get away i will! all places sound good to me - and sound like they might serve cake! lol.

zail - i will even buy you a cake if you make it - but technically I'm only in minehead - so could also do a separate cake-up/meet-up on Wednesday - as not going home till thursday

Anyway, Kathy - take your pic of places for Tuesday so we can set that in stone so to speak

Tags
coast, england, meetup, south