Notices

Hey hope some one can help, iv looked though this thread but i cant find my answer(or maybe i overlooked it)

Im trying to copy my bios into the required folder but when i do it via the Xterm it says cannot find file and when i use the GPE file manager as root it says file not found :S but its there sat in front of me i have just copied it .

EDIT sorted it seemed as though it didnt make the directory even though the file manager said it was there :S

Any way new problem it wont let me load any games they just flash up and go off...i have tried several regions and as far as i got with one was 'this game is not compatible witht the NTSC/Secam region' i have tried E, U bios and both EU and US games on both & vice versa.

I also tried renaming them several different file names too from a previous post.

hellllllllllp
Thanks

Craig

Last edited by CraigRobbo; 2010-04-27 at 12:02.

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Originally Posted by Spotfist View Post
I seem to recall playing 32x games on gens a few years ago, it worked well. such a shame that virtua racer doesn't work, also a shame that development seems to have stopped on psx4all, seems everyone is just waiting for pr1.2

I cant believe it's taking nokia so long!

will have to play hard-driven over and over, just pretending

One more questions, will there be support for diagonal buttons in the future? I do so wish there was support for touchscreen joystick type action.

sorry I just looked in the options and found em, what a knob is me!
Wait. You N900 dudes have a touchscreen joystick?

Could I get a screenshot of it, or if it's invisible, maybe an outline of where it's at on the screen?

I think I just got way too excited!

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by javicq View Post
One more time...
I had to disable CD audio. Debugging by intuition is a hard task, you know...
Looks like very solid work, is this the last or latest Diablo version?
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Originally Posted by silvermountain View Post
Looks like very solid work, is this the last or latest Diablo version?
For us poor Diablo folks, yeah.

It's still killer though.

Faster than anything else out there by far!

Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
For all who has asked here for Zeemote support, it's now in Extra Devel: Zeecontrol
(don't forget the standard warnings when you install something in a early Development state)

The Following User Says Thank You to Helmuth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 94 | Thanked: 319 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Barcelona, Spain
Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
Any news on your 3D engine ? (3d text screen saver for me)
I spent a crazy week porting code from D3D10, and I didn't even get started porting shader code. My intention was to develop a full game engine, but there are many things that are only partially done even in the windows version (character skinning or particle effects are still pretty rudimentary, for example). As I said, there are heaps of work to do yet.

The Following User Says Thank You to javicq For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by sbock View Post
Virtua Racing uses the SVP chip. Later versions of PicoDrive have perfect ARM optimised support for it but the source-code is not yet released.
I'm beta tester for the latest GP2x/Wiz PicoDrive version which introduces 32x support and an ARM dynarec for the 2 RISC CPUs . 32x works great already on the Wiz so the chances are very high that the N900 will handle it too.
Some more features that are in the pipeline are Master System and lightgun support over touchscreen.
Notaz, the coder behind PicoDrive stated, that he wants to release the source once he finished it.
So javicq may add this features in the future for the N900 if he wants and have time to do it...

Here's a video of Chaotix running on the Wiz:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0_fqrz7jD0
Sure, when he releases the latest sources I'll try to upgrade the N900 version ASAP.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to javicq For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Addison View Post
Wait. You N900 dudes have a touchscreen joystick?

Could I get a screenshot of it, or if it's invisible, maybe an outline of where it's at on the screen?

I think I just got way too excited!
You have one too.
Set P1_TS_ENABLE in your config file to 1. (You won't get to see the layout though. DPAD is near the left edge and buttons at the right edge.)

Originally Posted by javicq View Post
You have one too.
Set P1_TS_ENABLE in your config file to 1. (You won't get to see the layout though. DPAD is near the left edge and buttons at the right edge.)
!!! ?!!!?!!!

No way! Shut up!

Dude, I hate to ask, but would it be possible to flip the DPAD to the right edge instead?

I'm right handed but since the DPAD and the hardware keys are both on the left side, there's too much weirdness holding it this way.

Besides that, since there's no multiple touch screen feature for the tablet, we still will have to map out the hardware keys on the left side of the tablet anyway.

You are so loved by the way!

Originally Posted by Addison View Post
Besides that, since there's no multiple touch screen feature for the tablet, we still will have to map out the hardware keys on the left side of the tablet anyway.
So... Why don't you use the HW DPAD + TS buttons? It seems the most natural configuration for your device...