Notices

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by dy1ng View Post
My Cutetube version is 1.10.3
Ok, I found out, manually update to 1.10.5 fixed the problem.
I think my repos are ok, so I dunno why 1.10.5 installed in the first time.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Looks like 1.10.6 is out. Thanks.

Vevo videos seem to work again on the N9 version so I'll upgrade the N900 to this as well. I'd kept it back at 1.10.4 for that reason.

Thanks again

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bulgaria
Hi,seems my cutetube again is happen"video can't retrive,maybe you have ........restricted" Anyone from you to have the same problem?I am with the last version(1.10.6)

I'm having this same problem for lots of video, I dont understand what can it be?? Please help

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
If you read backwards in this thread, others have seen this kind of thing and the issue often disappeared with time. Network issues perhaps. I on odd occasions have had this when my link is slow at filling the buffer.

Whatever, cutetube 1.10.6 works for me and others, so if this doesn't go away there is something peculiar to your device or networking and not cutetube itself.

The Following User Says Thank You to handaxe For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by handaxe
If you read backwards in this thread, others have seen this kind of thing and the issue often disappeared with time. Network issues perhaps. I on odd occasions have had this when my link is slow at filling the buffer.

Whatever, cutetube 1.10.6 works for me and others, so if this doesn't go away there is something peculiar to your device or networking and not cutetube itself
You are wrong man,the network it's not connect on any way with my problem,before i posting here,i trying with several network providers,the only thought which spining in my mind that google has been changed the protocol,or they made some restrictions sorted by some kind.

Last edited by disappear; 2014-11-21 at 11:28.

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by disappear View Post
You are wrong man,the network it's not connect on any way with my problem,before i posting here,i trying with several network providers,the only thought which spining in my mind that google has been changed the protocol,or they made some restrictions sorted by some kind.
http://www.imagesup.net/?di=14141656803011
Respectfully, if you read the last part of my post, you will see I wrote "peculiar to your device or networking and not cutetube itself".

Youtube plays for me, same version as gives you trouble. Whilst I do not know why you have an issue, it clearly is not due to Google changing protocols.

Best bet is some interaction between cutetube and/or networking and/or an aspect of your device. I have seen that same error, but rarely. In some cases access restriction appeared to be true (sometimes vids get pulled but the thumb entry remains). In other cases, I managed to get the buffer to fill and it played. Go figure. You seem to have a chronic case of this.

Last edited by handaxe; 2014-11-22 at 09:27.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to handaxe For This Useful Post:
Actually, I have same problems, but they manifest itself only with some videos/channels. Other video download software (video download helper for iceweasel/firefox, for example) got same problems, while other don't (flashGet experimental media downloader component works fine).

Considering, that it was working before with exactly same device/versions settings on my side, and that such issues were known to appear in the past (for example, vevo channel on youtube was unavailable for all downloaders, for a whilej, I bet that it is googletube changing things on their side, after all.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2014-11-23 at 00:42.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
It works for me too but some videos couldnt play at all, I dont know what was wrong, even after installing latest update. About two days ago I rebooted my phone by mistake and when I opened CuteTube, it ran normal, everything working. weird

Originally Posted by Estel
I bet that it is googletube changing things on their side, after all.
I am on the same opinion,i made some experiments with libflashplayer.so and what i found:
when downgraded version of the libflashplayer.so every clips no matter vevo channel or others played seamlessly,but when i upgrade version(fake 12... )not all of the videos can't played.
The reason why this is happening,for me it's unknown
Originally Posted by handaxe
it clearly is not due to Google changing protocols.
You were right

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to disappear For This Useful Post:

Tags
youtube