Notices

@Tgalal, you have done a great job and given your utmost to this project. I fear the burden on you may be very high with all the bug reports coming in. How about opening up the source code so that other devs can help you fix the bugs and add features? It can be done much faster and you can focus on the N900 port.

Originally Posted by naru View Post
hey tagal ... Maemo n900 is the father becuz its 1st opensorce phone in nokia mego is maemo's son ... Son is using wazap and father maemo havent wazapp...hahahaha so plz plz .... My n900 cant wait more:
Lol, that's true

Originally Posted by naru View Post
hey tagal ... Maemo n900 is the father becuz its 1st opensorce phone in nokia mego is maemo's son ... Son is using wazap and father maemo havent wazapp...hahahaha so plz plz .... My n900 cant wait more:
Well dads are usually not the first to get the new tech, the kids always get it and then teach the parents how to use it :P

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 131 | Thanked: 170 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Netherlands
Funny.

People beg for a Nokia N900 version, but I've been using WhatsApp on my Nokia N900 for almost an entire month now.
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=83827

It's sad to see TMO fall to this new low, but it was to be expected. I just hope they disappear as quickly as they've come.

Ontopic:
I have no real need for this program, but I support all of the effort which has been put into both making this happen and putting up with all of the negative bull****.

Donated.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ffha For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Well dads are usually not the first to get the new tech, the kids always get it and then teach the parents how to use it :P
thanks for reply i hope tagal doing work for n900 and wazapp will come in sort time ... My reqvest to all devloper need to reqvired n900 maemo wazapp theard plz open new theard for n900 maemo becuz now wazapp is runing in mego it will big cunfuzen if peopel are posting coments in same theard

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2012 @ Shenzhen, China
I'd try to use Terminal with a non-root user to run the code :

/opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wazapp

And still could not sync the contacts.

64GB N9 , PR1.2 (30.2012.07-1_PR_003)

I have this question, don't really know if it's dummy or not, but as I'm not into apps and kind of a newbie in this world of devs........... well, if this is the beta version, are we waiting for the alpha one?? should we? that version would be the ultimate or something.... could anyone orientate me, I'm a bit lost....... thank you

Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally Posted by cacerolars View Post
well, if this is the beta version, are we waiting for the alpha one??
Alpha comes before beta.

Originally Posted by Nokia-Engineer View Post
As I said earlier, you have to update your Meego to the latest version using " Device Update"
what you mean by updating MeeGo? I'm already using PR 1.2 and there's no update avaliable when I go to update on applicationd menu. Should I connect it on Nokia software updater on PC? Sorry if that's a dummy question, really thanks!

Originally Posted by cacerolars View Post
I have this question, don't really know if it's dummy or not, but as I'm not into apps and kind of a newbie in this world of devs........... well, if this is the beta version, are we waiting for the alpha one?? should we? that version would be the ultimate or something.... could anyone orientate me, I'm a bit lost....... thank you
The alpha version is for internal tests only. Beta comes after, when tests go public, still not with final software.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp