Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK LONDON
which games actually works?

paper mario doesnt run but f zero work perfectly....
next: neo900

Android/iOS developer
ready for maemo coding competition 2016!

this is currently stalled due to my other projects, i'll pick up work on this once this years exams have passed

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to liar For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
I can't install the core....
gives me the following error:
cant set permissions on './opt/mupen64plus/share': Operation not permitted.

When I create a folder, and chmod 777, it gives the next error:
cant set permissions on './opt/mupen64plus/share/mupen64plus.cht': Operation not permitted.

:/

Last edited by HtheB; 2013-06-03 at 20:17.

Liar...you're the man!

This just made my day (yesterday lol)! This was the unexpected brilliant gift to the N9. I read once that it would be hard to port this and not to have high hopes, but this just shows how strong the developers in our comunity are.

Your work is brilliant. Games running smoth, audio is great, i mean, it's just fantastic!

Buttons are the only thing, but if you play for a while you get used to the places they are and play without many issues. I found myself playing Mario 64 and Starfox touching the screen and knowing the places by mind without effort. To see them would be better, of course, but it's already a wonderful job at this stage.

You made me, and a lot of people very very happy by giving us this emulator and by showing the world that in 2013 the Nokia N9 is far from dead and with a lot of air in it's lungs.

You deserve my total respect.
Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiasempre For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nokiasempre View Post
Liar...you're the man!

This just made my day (yesterday lol)! This was the unexpected brilliant gift to the N9. I read once that it would be hard to port this and not to have high hopes, but this just shows how strong the developers in our comunity are.

Your work is brilliant. Games running smoth, audio is great, i mean, it's just fantastic!

Buttons are the only thing, but if you play for a while you get used to the places they are and play without many issues. I found myself playing Mario 64 and Starfox touching the screen and knowing the places by mind without effort. To see them would be better, of course, but it's already a wonderful job at this stage.

You made me, and a lot of people very very happy by giving us this emulator and by showing the world that in 2013 the Nokia N9 is far from dead and with a lot of air in it's lungs.

You deserve my total respect.
Thanks!
i'll update the emulator as soon as i can get to it, i have made some updates to the emulator already (incl visible (optionally transparent) buttons), but the configuration is not very user friendly yet

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to liar For This Useful Post:
I am currently working on porting the mupen64plus emulator to sailfishos, stay tuned!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to liar For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
I can't install the core....
gives me the following error:
cant set permissions on './opt/mupen64plus/share': Operation not permitted.

When I create a folder, and chmod 777, it gives the next error:
cant set permissions on './opt/mupen64plus/share/mupen64plus.cht': Operation not permitted.

:/
same here

maybe the package is damaged, can sbd reupload?

i have made some progress on the jolla ponne: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrMkrFUClmc

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to liar For This Useful Post:
Hi,

Possible to play with ps3 controller sixaxis?