Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by switch-hitter View Post
Microsoft apologists in full force. WP7 is dead. There was plenty wrong with it. It was designed with squares by squares for squares. WP8 isn't looking much better. It's time NOKIA moved on.

By far the most successful smartphone OS on the planet now is Android. It's not renowned for being nimble and it uses the Linux kernel which predates EPOC32 by 6 years.
You seem very attached to Symbian as it was Linux. I am agnostic when it comes to platforms. I am neither supporting nor hating WP. I have stock in Nokia and would like to see it succeed. If they were running Jolla or Molla, I support them.

You should consult a psychiatrist. You like necrophilia. Not exactly a normal human behavior.

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
I am neither supporting nor hating WP.
Your name supports WP dude.

You seem very attached to Symbian as it was Linux.
You think Symbian was Linux?

I am agnostic when it comes to platforms.
I think the word you're looking for is 'ignorant' not 'agnostic'.

If platforms are not your thing the Maemo forum is probably not the best place for you. Perhaps you should start your own forum called 'Thrush', a forum especially for irritating c**ts.

You should consult a psychiatrist. You like necrophilia. Not exactly a normal human behavior.
You're full of wit.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
You think Symbian was Linux?

I think the word you're looking for is 'ignorant' not 'agnostic'.

If platforms are not your thing the Maemo forum is probably not the best place for you. Perhaps you should start your own forum called 'Thrush', a forum especially for irritating c**ts.

You're full of wit.
I like you--you're a good member here, but can we please stop falling for his trolling flame-bait and get back to the conversation itself?
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
I like you--you're a good member here, but can we please stop falling for his trolling flame-bait and get back to the conversation itself?
Yeah, focus on stock please.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Saying a company is struggling to compete is a completely different thing to saying a company 'exists exclusively to make the Android ecosystem viable'. The latter is nonsense.
From practical point of view it's not far from thruth. Now, there's Samsung, and without the lesser non-profit brands you could say that all the fruit from Googles effort in creating and enhancing Android go directly to Samsung's pocket. How viable of an ecosystem would that be really? Those near-extinct brands are very important for Samsung.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Your name supports WP dude.
I had more N9s than Lumias........I should change my nick to Niner

Saying a company is struggling to compete is a completely different thing to saying a company 'exists exclusively to make the Android ecosystem viable'. The latter is nonsense.
Either you are too young, or you are just too ignorant to see what is going on, to see the big lines. You remind me of that daperl-dude. Big mouth, no brains.

Deutsch Bank doesnt see much demand for Lumias:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/There...s-310938.shtml

interestingly, I ordered my cyan 2 weeks ago and still didnt get it. There are clearly devices in the stores, but some colors are rarer than others. Not sure what is going on with Nokia.

I had more N9s than Lumias........I should change my nick to Niner
That would be false advertising. Stick to Lumiaman, it suits you well.

Tags
bring me beer, downward spiral, elop is nero, let's talk bs, lumiadickweed, lumiatard, nero fiddling, nokia bears, nokiastockrock, thanks for asha