Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
you guys are amazing. You simply never stop. Time for you live by the words... a and b can be said about you too...simply amazing. That you can't se that

Now you (and I) have derailed this thread too...and you are incapable of see your part as derailers)

Just stop it and think for a while. It always takes two to tango.
Good point! Who's yin and who's yang? Or does it matter...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
jolla need to step up and lauch some updates soon regarding the refund so they can continue their business without the scamcloud circling above everything they are doing now. can't keep millions of its supporters money without approval. Given jollas trackrecords of refund delays from the first refund jolla must send out request mail to supporters in sept so people can get it right after new year.

would be a perfect gift ftom santa...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
jolla need to step up
Dave999 needs to shut up.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Dave999 needs to shut up.
hear hear!

Community Council | Posts: 664 | Thanked: 1,648 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hamburg
Dave needs to shut up and lauch some updates soon regarding new news so he can continue his business without the modcloud circling above everything he is doing now. can't keep millions of his garbage posts without approval. Given Daves' trackrecords of new news annoying from the first new news Dave must send out quality posts to community soon so TMO can get it right after all.

would be a perfect chance to show some dignity
Current Maemo Community Council member

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Win7Mac View Post
Dave needs to shut up and lauch some updates soon regarding new news so he can continue his business without the modcloud circling above everything he is doing now. can't keep millions of his garbage posts without approval. Given Daves' trackrecords of new news annoying from the first new news Dave must send out quality posts to community soon so TMO can get it right after all.

would be a perfect chance to show some dignity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo&sns=em

We have now reached the air space of refund part 2. Anyone heard if Jolla planning another round for investers?

Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
long time no see this thread...

Since we have new info on 2nd refund round from jolla ceo, lets collect related info and discussion here to keep other threads more readable.

Originally Posted by Dave999
@Mosen. do we still have that google docs with all names to we can see the progress?
Yes it is still in my footer, but of no great use as many backers are missing. But if any of you is picked to be refunded and want to share, i will add info again.

There is no future for jolla tablet.

Refund coming up in a few days if you are lucky. Will be epic to see if jolla actually intends to refund any supporters or if this is just a marketing stunt.

https://blog.jolla.com/summer-2017-ceo-update/

Read here and check your mail. If you have lost your mail you have to contact jolla