Notices

Here's my lockscreen - I wanted to make something something pretty simple. I also personally prefer the landscape lockscreens, and noticed that there were relatively few of them compared to the portrait ones, so this one is only landscape.

Features:
  • connection & operator name on righthand side
  • slide-to-unlock
  • battery displayed along bottom edge - blue when charging, 6 battery levels from green to red
  • media player with media time

If something's kaputt, let me know; I will try to check back often.

Attached Files
File Type: zip Simple.zip (336.4 KB, 127 views)

Last edited by amicia; 2012-03-08 at 21:17.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amicia For This Useful Post:
Posts: 117 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Samnan,Sharjah,U.A.E.
Originally Posted by amicia View Post
Here's my lockscreen - I wanted to make something something pretty simple. I also personally prefer the landscape lockscreens, and noticed that there were relatively few of them compared to the portrait ones, so this one is only portrait.

Features:
  • connection & operator name on righthand side
  • slide-to-unlock
  • battery displayed along bottom edge - blue when charging, 6 battery levels from green to red
  • media player with media time

If something's kaputt, let me know; I will try to check back often.

WOW! after many days this thread is alive! thanks for your work

Originally Posted by Minhaz View Post
WOW! after many days this thread is alive! thanks for your work
No problem! I started out just making it for myself, but then I liked it so much I felt like I should share it.

If anyone wants to upload it to the repositories, they are free to do so - I don't have an account with them and wouldn't sign up just for this one thing.

The Following User Says Thank You to amicia For This Useful Post:
It's really awesome ! i would love it to have slide to unlock like the harmattan ones and a portrait mode, how can i do that? or is it possible that you could modify it a bit ? Thanks.

Couple of new lockscreens are also available in MaeMeeMo Thread.. but are not posted here...

see here

Edit: not to forget its by zifis..

The Following User Says Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Drisker View Post
It's really awesome ! i would love it to have slide to unlock like the harmattan ones and a portrait mode, how can i do that? or is it possible that you could modify it a bit ? Thanks.
I didn't set it up at all for portrait mode, so I'll make some changes and see what I can do.

If you want a harmattan-type slide-to-unlock, you could also give me a background that you would want to use, eg. a screenshot of your phone's homescreen that would appear after you unlock.

The Following User Says Thank You to amicia For This Useful Post:
Okay, here's my portrait version. The two cannot really be combined into one .ini file because some things are different.
  • battery indicator as (yellow) hexagon
  • added bluetooth indicator

@Drisker I tried to make the slide-to-unlock Harmattan-style, but it just didn't look good, as I obviously cannot make the widgets slide along with the background. Sorry.

Attached Files
File Type: zip Simple Portrait.zip (438.9 KB, 120 views)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amicia For This Useful Post:
Thanks ! would be nice if lockscreen unlocks at half of the screen. Backgrounds in link

http://www.4shared.com/zip/h4i2s_CI/Desktop.html?

i love zifis harmattan Lockscreen but the notifications aren't same as it should be , i mean if some one could play with .ini file and do that it would be super awesome !!

Something like this :

&

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G.One For This Useful Post:
No worries amicia, its great ! I'll try and make it landscape when i find out how to do that Btw, is it possible to merge slidetounlock with datetime widget ? Would be great to unlock the phone by sliding the clock on your lock screen to the right side of the screen for example.

Tags
play'n_share