Notices

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia
There is now a deb file provided along with new instructions. You can find it on openrepos!

The Following User Says Thank You to DJJonosound For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by momoelz View Post
wow really small file :P but nice work .D
It compressed quite well. Especially considering a lot of elements are just plain transparent. At one stage I had a 70mb .deb though :P

Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
I'm not sure that your postinst will work. AFAIK you're running openmode, so you postinst works fine for you. But users without openmode will get 'permission-denied' error in installation-log. You should make aegis-manifest to provide user-credentials for your postinst.

Code:
#!/bin/sh
mkdir /home/user/MyDocs/Fonts/
cp -r /usr/share/themes/Fonts /home/user/MyDocs

my background happens to be the same as that of blanco theme even after installing ios7 theme, i.e plain black. How do i change it to the theme specific background? Any help?

Ancelad - fair enough, thanks for the undo, will investigate
meegon9 - wasnt sure if this would work.. I will upload the backgrounds to apply with HSS or N9QT

Originally Posted by DJJonosound View Post
Ancelad - fair enough, thanks for the undo, will investigate
meegon9 - wasnt sure if this would work.. I will upload the backgrounds to apply with HSS or N9QT
same here, i also do get red backgrounds for icons :O tis like a red square behinde the icon

Identified the issue with the background, will repackage and update for tommorow. (On holidays, limited ability to upload). Red squares? Never had that happen. Try uninstalling and reinstalling then restarting .. It may just be an error in unpacking. If that doesnt work please tell me what mods you are running, pr version, and if you have any custom kernels installed, then i can look into it.

also - ancelad, doesnt look like anyone has had issues with the postinst. Considering you dont even need root to run that script i cant imagine how it could be an issue

Last edited by DJJonosound; 2013-12-10 at 12:42.

The Following User Says Thank You to DJJonosound For This Useful Post:
Following Issues happend at me:

Red Square Background behind Homescreen Icons,
LockScreen Hours are Invisible?
Keyboard pressing a button does display probably a wrong pressed image because its gray and the Letter Background seems cut of and white

I have no mods installed, only Nitdroid Kernel, with Nitdroid installe,d tried restart multiple times , openmode

Ah. I have found a few of my testers who are in openmode experienced similar issues. I am also in open mode and dont get red backgrounds so I am really don't know how to fix that.

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2013 @ Shanghai
the only problem i found is that....where`s the wallpaper?