Posts: 73 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Canada
plzz anyone can help me plzz? regarding my above post

Banned | Posts: 32 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Aug 2011
Originally Posted by n70shan View Post
no its not loaded in my n900 now plz tell wht to do now
He's Indian. I don't expect too much out of him.
Take a dick's words.

**Sorry to be racist but, all he came up with is either he cant install meego, or saying android is awesome and "fu*k n8". Its not just off topic but annoying. I guess India got n900 recently.

Last edited by a dork; 2011-08-15 at 10:39.

Not arguing with fact, that he/she/it is posting unrelated b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t, please don't reply in racists manner. Better to not reply at all, one (in fact, two now) useless posts less.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
compcache/zram patch from kernel-bfs
How do i use it, is it enabled by default or should i do it manually? Any methods to configure/tweak it?

Already tried google but most of the results(regarding usage on desktop Linux and Android) seem not to apply to the N900.

Posts: 370 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Italy
OK, I am in line for compcache testing, too.

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
i am desperately waiting for kp-48 in repositories .when do we expect this to happen ? any soon ? @ pali
between too many thanks for your work .buddy

Status about kp v48 in extras-devel:
1. All build problems was fixed :-) Autobuilder builded all armel packages:
https://garage.maemo.org/builder/fre...ild.log.OK.txt

2. New bug in garage autobuilder, which cannot install i386 sdk-fiasco-gen package. Why? I do not know. armel had no problem and i386 version exists too (see http://maemo.org/packages/view/sdk-fiasco-gen/)

https://garage.maemo.org/builder/fre...log.FAILED.txt

So I we need to contact X-Fade again about garage autobuilder problem. This is for sure not problem in kernel-power!

Sorry but users must wait again :-( :-(

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
I fix my i386 architecture problems by limiting the architecture to armel. I do not advise this for anyone, but just saying, when iw gave me that ****, I eventually gave up figuring out what the hell it wanted and just made build architecture target "armel" instead of "all". It's one of those "I'll come back to it some day" things for me - it was more important in my eyes to make iw promotable down to extras-testing and extras so users could have a properly fully usable aircrack-ng, than to figure out i386 building issues, since at least aircrack-ng for the N900 wouldn't be likely to be ran on i386. Of course, kernels are a bit more important, and being able to test on a non-armel machine is probably more important.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
There is only one package in all section: kernel-power-source And it is only packaged by coping source tree.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 133 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Balzan Malta
Hi pali. Can you add this module to the new kernel please. I wish to connect a usb headset and I need this in the kernel.
snd-usb-audio
Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to luketanti For This Useful Post:

Tags
battery-status, bq27x00_battery, kernel, kernel-power, misiak4king, noobs-cant-read, pali4president, patches, readdirections, revolverspinyou