Closed Thread
Posts: 564 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Fayetteville, GA
Just when you thought it was safe...
3pm - So good, it's illegal

Originally Posted by =DC= View Post
Just when you thought it was safe...
It was nice while it lasted.

SEARCH! It's probably already been answered.

Blog... Day 50.

Darn... I just got warned in the PS3 to basically "tone it down"... i mean all i was saying was my 32" Sharp 1080p "Gamers Edition" HDTV made me feel superior to 95% of the people on there... same as my Nokia N800 made me feel superior to all the Nokia 770 owners on here... am I suppose to lie about this? These are *MY* feelings and I would bet I am not alone although I do understand these things are not discussed in public but I KNOW we all feel this way... anyhow IF I get banned on the PS3 forums I may make a return on here until my ban is over... keep your figures crossed folks... over and out.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
A 32" Sharp 1080p "Gamers Edition" HDTV, eh? Excuse me while I fail to be impressed (but then here's my next telly, the Philips Aurea - it's launched on Friday...) That TV, when it arrives in a few weeks, won't make me feel superior to anyone - it's only a TV and doesn't make me a "better" person. Is it a better TV than yours? Undoubtedly, but it doesn't and won't make me feel superior to you! You really should get your life in perspective mate...

Just out of interest, does your TV make you feel superior in the same way that, for example, a Porsche makes a man with a small penis feel better about himself?

So, you're annoying PS3 owners, annoying Nokia Tablet owners... isn't the message sinking in by now??!

Milhouse my man how's it going!!! Long time no respond.... I was starting to feel judged by u in some way... anyhow good to hear from you again... oh your HDTV is a better than my HDTV but... it is 42" which is too big for me... I only needed a 32" HDTV and I still own the best 32" HDTV in the world (atleast for a few more months) as my HDTV is the only 32" HDTV at 1080p and the only HDTV with a special "Viper Drive" for gaming... so in a way u didn't beat me cuz your 42" HDTV is kinda useless to me because it goes in the "gaming room" of my house and I couldn't fit a 42" HDTV in there... BUT... if you can find a better 32" HDTV by all means make me jealous by posting a link on here about it cuz I will feel less superior i am sure... oh and the wife (who btw doesn't have any complaints about my lower regions) said it's ok for us to upgrade our aging 32" SDTV in our living room at Christmas time so be sure I will be buying a 50" HDTV with better specs than yours Millhouse... oh yeah it's on now son... ty for the link so now I know the benchmark to beat... oh btw u never did tell me... r u married or do u have a girlfriend? I ask this because now you have me wondering why u need to go out and buy this "porsche" of an HDTV??? lol

Last edited by euchreprof; 2007-09-27 at 05:57.

Milhouse, you've blown it there. Don't take the bait. Don't feed the troll.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Hi Mil! I just rewarded myself with a 42" Phillips plasma and I am enjoying the hell out of it (when I'm home, that is). So until you actually get yours I feel very superior.

lol plasma.

Originally Posted by fpp View Post
Milhouse, you've blown it there. Don't take the bait. Don't feed the troll.
#1 Milhouse was trolling on my thread... #2 Milhouse brought up the fact about boys getting flashy toys to compensate about their lack of manhood... #3 All I did was answer his question and then fire back the same question right back at him which he runs from and then u call me a troll? lol

Posts: 218 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ localhost
I won't rant about my HD beamer on which I use a deinterlaced digital signal that is far superior to any TV image then...
That same beauty is used to connect my Mediacenter to. And there my N800 comes in handy because I use it to do this...
Life is good @ High Def.

Alot of friends broke their jaws watching in awe.

Ah well.

Last edited by Frankowitz; 2007-10-03 at 11:40.

Closed Thread