Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Originally Posted by baem90 View Post
na na na na
batmaaaaan!!

The Following User Says Thank You to flopjoke For This Useful Post:
Posts: 194 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Okay, for arguments sake, let's say PR1.3 arrives in Q2, 2012.

A serious question; when we know the update is arriving how should we best prepare? I am referring to existing hacks and tweeks that we have made, example:

Inception
OPPtimizer
FasterN9

I believe N9 Quick Tweak will simply be over written by PR1.3 so, does this also apply to the above and other terminal hacks that we may have made?

I am sure that there are many half wits like me that have been dare devils with their N9's and would like to know the answer too, if only for a little reassurance?

Thanks, John

Originally Posted by jpfsn View Post
Okay, for arguments sake, let's say PR1.3 arrives in Q2, 2012.

A serious question; when we know the update is arriving how should we best prepare? I am referring to existing hacks and tweeks that we have made, example:

Inception
OPPtimizer
FasterN9

I believe N9 Quick Tweak will simply be over written by PR1.3 so, does this also apply to the above and other terminal hacks that we may have made?

I am sure that there are many half wits like me that have been dare devils with their N9's and would like to know the answer too, if only for a little reassurance?

Thanks, John
especially considering the lack of updated apps.. most of the apps in the market were last updated in 2011. -__-

maybe the update will bring people back to making apps

edit: i havnt even turned developer mode on my phone yet lol, there isnt much of a reason imo, for me at least that ive found. unless there is some cool feature that i am unaware of

Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
Humans invented technology , not reverse .
You don't know that...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to specc For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
let's pray elop dies in a car crash
Did you miss that thread about tolerance? Did you ever consider how the car might feel about your statement?

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 194 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Did you miss that thread about tolerance? Did you ever consider how the car might feel about your statement?
I kicked my car today! Its the only thing that doesn't kick back

Originally Posted by hardkorek View Post
According to phone arena it will be end of June, so we need to wait some more.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Nokia...y-June_id29616
Oooo an anonymous, un=identified source, woooo I am gonna be naive and believe everything he says

Don't believe everything you read from a phone website, unless its posted by Nokia themselves, or somebody on this forum who we know has inside links, take it with a LARGE grain of salt.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Originally Posted by jpfsn View Post
I kicked my car today! Its the only thing that doesn't kick back
Until you crash and your airbag mysteriously doesn't deploy

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Oooo an anonymous, un=identified source, woooo I am gonna be naive and believe everything he says

Don't believe everything you read from a phone website, unless its posted by Nokia themselves, or somebody on this forum who we know has inside links, take it with a LARGE grain of salt.
I wouldn't even believe anything Nokia says these days, considering the microsoft-esque nature of the company

The Following User Says Thank You to Dared For This Useful Post:
Posts: 153 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ New Zealand
lol that phonearena article is just a gsmarena re hash, I mean look at the sources, and its almost a month old, no news brought to the table there.

P.S. Not only is it a rip off, it's a rip off of the article this entire thread was based on, which means phonearena meant it'll be here by start of june, just for you lingual Nazis.

Last edited by HanzBlix; 2012-05-29 at 01:56. Reason: added P.S.

Tags
bugfix-focused, dashed hopes, nokia fanbois, popcorn, pr1.3, pr1.3 party, troll alert