Active Topics

Yes I will I am just trying to get my info from my E90...I'll take pics with the E90 one sec.

how much did the total come out to be man?

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Philadelphia, PA
i am jealous with greed and rage!

Just got off the phone with the store. They are calling people who were on the waiting list. They have also started a 2nd list because demand is high. I got put on the 2nd list just in case.

This is completely different from the people who preordered from the Nokia website. This was the store's waiting list.

The total was $619.50. The actual phone is being sold for $569. BTW they have limited stock so I believe they are selling to the ones on the list first. But if you're in NYC go to the store tomorrow, not tonight since there's a private job fair there.

Originally Posted by lefteyecc View Post
Lol why are you guys doubting me. It was a ***** running around...and in my excitement I got lost.

But I finally have the device. Just got home with it. I will post a pic in the next 30 mins. BTW I did not do pre-order I was on a waiting list. I am the second person to get this phone I believe since there was another guy leaving the store with his device.

I must say tho I would have paid 800 for this phone.

Also those waiting on Amazon that device is now $609.99
Nice. Congratulations. This will came in the history books.

lol..USA still #1

congrats and please don't forget the picture please.... =)

Originally Posted by cenwesi View Post
lol..USA still #1
lol 1+ ftw

Originally Posted by lefteyecc View Post
Lol why are you guys doubting me. It was a ***** running around...and in my excitement I got lost.
I'm sorry, man, but I just found that line absolutely hilarious and couldn't help cracking up. And not hilarious in the "That is pathetic" kind of way but the "That would probably happen to me too if I finally got something" way.

Have fun with the device.