Notices

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by ThomasAH View Post
Hi Andrew, just posting this to let you know that I installed and love your theme, definitely my favorite so far! Thank you very much!
Thanks its always good to hear that. Keep an eye out for some of my new themes coming to Extras-Testing soon, as well as my new Ovi Themes Coming out after Pr 1.2.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Are you still working on various color iterations of this theme?

Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
Are you still working on various color iterations of this theme?
Yes what colors are you looking for?

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
Maybe a red or black take on the orange.

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 228 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Toronto, Canada
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
I would ask for just a couple of changes. First is please use stock icons for the app manager. While they don't bother me within the app manager (although they're not my favourite), they also transfer into catorize's menu system. And there they completely clash with the theme.

Second, would it be possible to make the lock screen background plain black? I'm asking because f I change the wallpapers, then the lock screen doesn't follow the theme anymore.

I know it's trivial to just rename/delete the background image (I did it), but sometimes that background contains graphics that make the slider look good.

For instance in the original themes (the blue and orange ones) if you delete the background, you're left if an incomplete slider. On one side the edge is nicely rounded whereas on the other end it's cut off.

Except for that I love the maemo-org theme. Ran it for the longest time, now I'm trying out the pipboy theme. But I have a feeling I'll revert back to maemo-org soon, I like changing them once in a while.

Love it, just installed and like the way it looks.
Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to magullo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 87 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany
A "real" black and orange theme would be absolutely awesome.

Originally Posted by cr0c0 View Post
I would ask for just a couple of changes. First is please use stock icons for the app manager. While they don't bother me within the app manager (although they're not my favourite), they also transfer into catorize's menu system. And there they completely clash with the theme.

Second, would it be possible to make the lock screen background plain black? I'm asking because f I change the wallpapers, then the lock screen doesn't follow the theme anymore.

I know it's trivial to just rename/delete the background image (I did it), but sometimes that background contains graphics that make the slider look good.

For instance in the original themes (the blue and orange ones) if you delete the background, you're left if an incomplete slider. On one side the edge is nicely rounded whereas on the other end it's cut off.

Except for that I love the maemo-org theme. Ran it for the longest time, now I'm trying out the pipboy theme. But I have a feeling I'll revert back to maemo-org soon, I like changing them once in a while.
I can do the icons those icons are really just place holders until I find something better but I'll go back to default for now. I don't think I will change the lockscreen but on my themes the lockslider should be find if you delete or replace the image.

I will due a red and Black Variant, but I have not decided if color variants of this theme will be community themes or if I will sell them on Ovi. Just warning you it might cost $1.

Originally Posted by Taigatrommel View Post
A "real" black and orange theme would be absolutely awesome.
I can do Orange and Black but same warning about Red one above, I have not decided if I will keep color variants of this theme free or not.

Tags
fremantle, theme release