Active Topics

Notices

As the title says, are there such themes? One theme that works well in both portrait and landscape is Matrix theme (as the lock screen is very minimalist). Would be great if we can help list other the others that work similarly. Cheers!

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by aiyush View Post
As the title says, are there such themes? One theme that works well in both portrait and landscape is Matrix theme (as the lock screen is very minimalist). Would be great if we can help list other the others that work similarly. Cheers!
what exactly are you asking ?
is background is the problem ?
which theme are you using at the moment ?

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=162

check this , if the background is the problem then this is the solution of it .

The Following User Says Thank You to eefo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by eefo View Post
what exactly are you asking ?
is background is the problem ?
which theme are you using at the moment ?
CSSU + forced rotation

When the phone is locked and I press the power button while holding the phone in portrait, the lockscreen rotates to portrait. However, most elements of the lockscreen are misplaced (e.g., background is weird, the slider path is not located at the same place as the slider). Happens with all themes (take the stock themes for example).

Sorry if the problem has already been discussed and solved. Great if you could direct me to the discussion.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Have you tried to install Enhanced lockscreen??

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
OP isn't asking about Enhanced Lockscreen. He needs a theme. that has a normal portrait lockscreen!
What i could recommend is the previous version of the Awoken theme, but not the last one

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:

is this the same problem as yours ?

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
N900 has never been into a perfect portrait mode so thats why some time even with cssu updates things go a bit up n down ,anyway cssu is working so hopefully soon we ll be having full working portrait mode.
swipe,chosen for N9,i am looking for its direct port as if it is open sourced.
and if not then ,i would love themes which will unlock screen by taping my finger tip from top to bottom in portrait ..waiting

Posts: 551 | Thanked: 507 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North West England
All you need to do is edit the picture and remove the outline from the swipe. It is that that causes the problem.
I ended up using a plain black screen with my home phone number on in case it gets lost

I just need to get around to re-doing this so it looks nice in portrait too...

The Following User Says Thank You to JohnLF For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by prankster View Post
N900 has never been into a perfect portrait mode so thats why some time even with cssu updates things go a bit up n down ,anyway cssu is working so hopefully soon we ll be having full working portrait mode.
swipe,chosen for N9,i am looking for its direct port as if it is open sourced.
and if not then ,i would love themes which will unlock screen by taping my finger tip from top to bottom to lock screen in portrait ..waiting

link i have posted above has the solution with the exact problem why lockscreen in portrait mode is so messed up.
basically our phone was built to work in landscape mode so everything has to be made according to it , but now as the devs have introduce the portrait mode which isn't complete yet , that's why lockscreens are facing this problem .
just follow the link above and your lock screen will work perfect in both ways .

The Following User Says Thank You to eefo For This Useful Post: