Active Topics

Lutz:

Thank you for your new occupation. It is definitely appreciated.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ka9yhd For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ka9yhd View Post
Lutz:

Thank you for your new occupation. It is definitely appreciated.
One'd wonder if it should be difficult to have a bot do the same job

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tortoisedoc For This Useful Post:
And another Youyota Team comment on Indiegogo from (already) 4 days ago:
Hello! It’s Mid-Lantern festival tomorrow which should mark the return of labours to the factory, finally. We have checked with factory they are still lack of manpower, especially after every new year worker may not come back and they hired a lot new ones, and was doing the training in the first few weeks. Our production is planned to restore from next week. And the overall delivery time is unchanged. Thank you!!
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/y...let/#/comments

Originally Posted by tortoisedoc View Post
One'd wonder if it should be difficult to have a bot do the same job
I partially did by setting up a change tracker at https://visualping.io/ as indiegogo doesn't provide any RSS-feeds ^^

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lutz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 654 | Thanked: 2,368 times | Joined on Jul 2014 @ UK
And another:

Youyota Team
Hello Ivan. Yes the factory has production restored partially today. (It was always a bit mess after new year holiday for training etc.) We will firstly insure the quality of product while we chase for finalizing production, in theory we could provide you more update this week. Thank you.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Feathers McGraw For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Here's to hoping this means things will start to move forward again and good news is forthcoming.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Ok, so WIP .....
Attached Images

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to clovis86 For This Useful Post:
Youyota team really should communicate. Recently, communication has been really really bad, only empty promises. Looks like they every week they promise an update, but nothing happens.

According to IGG comments people are really frustrated. Now is the last moment to communicate without losing everyones faith! And we need communication today, not tomorrow or later this week. And please, no more empty promises or excuses.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Peccelius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by Peccelius View Post
Youyota team really should communicate. Recently, communication has been really really bad, only empty promises. Looks like they every week they promise an update, but nothing happens.

According to IGG comments people are really frustrated. Now is the last moment to communicate without losing everyones faith! And we need communication today, not tomorrow or later this week. And please, no more empty promises or excuses.
Unfortunately I am too busy recently with Livermorium Keyboard Mod go-to-market plan and production, I am unable to follow this progress. I have sent you the contact email which I used to get updates for here, and please contact them directly.

For others if you need their contact email please also PM me...

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
Unfortunately I am too busy recently with Livermorium Keyboard Mod go-to-market plan and production, I am unable to follow this progress. I have sent you the contact email which I used to get updates for here, and please contact them directly.

For others if you need their contact email please also PM me...
Translation: https://media.giphy.com/media/26u4lO...L9Uk/giphy.gif
;-p

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lancewex For This Useful Post:
Posts: 150 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Sweden
So, here we are one year later, and of course there is no tablet in sight... I pity the fools who threw money after this project considering what a fiasco Jolla's own attempt was. I guess you are gluttons for punishment.

Tags
jolla tablet, sailfish os