Notices

Originally Posted by clovis86 View Post
check the settings, you can minimize it instead of closing it while swiping down the app
Not what I was looking for mate. Im talking about STARTING it minimized via terminal

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

is anyone else getting just a black screen when trying to enter the feed, profile screens etc.? Or is this an installation issue on my end

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
Originally Posted by jrodindustries View Post
is anyone else getting just a black screen when trying to enter the feed, profile screens etc.? Or is this an installation issue on my end
Yes me too.Loading takes too long.

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Toronto, Canada
Never had a single issue before. Now I reflashed my phone due to something else, and doing a fresh install of Sociality gives me the permission error.

Can I try an earlier version perhaps?

Name:  2012-08-01_10-15-30.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  19.9 KB

Anyone getting this error while trying to login?

Originally Posted by kai_en View Post
Attachment 27641

Anyone getting this error while trying to login?
This is the error I get. Just did a fresh reflash too.

I also get a different error in status-updater

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Yay, Facebook broke it again by assuming all mobile browsers are Safari on an iOS device.

Ignore the permissions warning, I think the QFileInfo API returns that the file isn't writable if it doesn't exist

Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Yay, Facebook broke it again by assuming all mobile browsers are Safari on an iOS device.

Ignore the permissions warning, I think the QFileInfo API returns that the file isn't writable if it doesn't exist

So, I uninstalled Sociality. Waited like 4 hours, rebooted my phone 5 or 6 times (since I was reinstalling everything after a reflash) and reinstalled it.

The permissions error is gone, but the rendering error still there. So that's an improvement I guess.

So, for everyone who got the rendering error, it seems that facebook fixed its issues. Because I was able to log in fine now.

Last edited by SolarisSixth; 2012-08-02 at 05:48. Reason: spelling

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SolarisSixth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
if i get notification from some of my groups. i open it trought notification. IF i try to answere it.... the "Post" -button don't work. IF i go manualy there, without using notification, it working.. odd

The Following User Says Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post: