Posts: 469 | Thanked: 88 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montana
I have two (2) Nokia N800 units for sale. I will sell them individually, or as a pair. They were both purchased new ~4 months ago and are still in mint shape. I used one and my business partner used the other. We just have a couple N810 units that we are using now.

Included with each:

Each unit has a reusable vinyl screen protector installed, which we put on day one. I’ll also include an extra one with each in case you want a fresh start.

One of the cases has two *very minor* scuff-type blemishes that you can only see on *very close* inspection. I’ll give the flawless case to the first person who responds as a bonus , everything else is mint.

I’ll flash the units with the latest OS2007 or OS2008 (your choice) before shipping. If you want, I’ll also partition the 8GB card however you want and set it up to boot from it so you have unlimited space for apps. It’s your call.

If you bought this setup new right now it would run ~$310 from Buy.com, NewEgg, PDair.

So I’m going to say $225 shipped via Priority mail to anywhere in the US.

Payment via PayPal, I’ll send you a message from my eBay account if you want to check out my feedback (31 ratings - 100%)

PM me if you are interested!

aww man, I wish you posted sooner. I'm sure these will be sold within a couple of days at most.

Posts: 469 | Thanked: 88 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montana
Both are sold, pending payment. Thanks for looking.

haha, sold within the day...

And I was gonna pick this up...

Ah well, can't wait till February 4th when I get to order mine off Tiger Direct or Amazon, still haven't decided. :\