Notices

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Paris

Originally Posted by bingbings View Post
there is your solution : http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=103
Eeek, sounds a bit complicated for me - although I do appreciate it does seem to be in layman terms. Editing the file sounds a tad complicated.

Will updates to the WebOS Manager come out with new supported games or are we meant to add them this way?

Just a quickie - been playing Asphalt, when I restarted it had lost my progress so far. I have gone into options in WebOS Manager and selected a save folder, but still the same happens.

Any ideas?

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Messina (Sicily)
Update Fifa 10 package.

In this update:
-remapping buttons to shooting and passing (for passing click "P", for shooting click "L" in the keyboard).
Attached Files
File Type: zip fifa10.zip (101.6 KB, 125 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to SoloMessina86 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by SoloMessina86 View Post
Update Fifa 10 package.

In this update:
-remapping buttons to shooting and passing (for passing click "P", for shooting click "L" in the keyboard).
Why do I get the do not have permissions message when I attempt to paste the files in the relevent folders? I can copy and paste it into other files but not into /usr/share/wgames/gamesinfo/ini/

My mistake - hadnt given myself root access - will try again

Managed to get it to work - many thanks

Originally Posted by SoloMessina86 View Post
Update Fifa 10 package.

In this update:
There are quite a few games I fancy trying to get working, Doom, PGA, etc

Problem is, I can obtain the game files, but where do you obtain the .ini and.ch files from that are needed?

Also..........has anyone managed to get Driver working - NONE of the versions I have found installs

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Messina (Sicily)
Originally Posted by FP125 View Post
There are quite a few games I fancy trying to get working, Doom, PGA, etc

Problem is, I can obtain the game files, but where do you obtain the .ini and.ch files from that are needed?

Also..........has anyone managed to get Driver working - NONE of the versions I have found installs
Driver works great (much better than the PC version), but to install it, you need version 0.6.8 of webOS games manager. With version 0.6.9 has been reported by many users, a bug that blocks the installation of many games in step 4 ...

I'm working to create files for other games (Real Soccer 2010, Brother in Arm) ... I could not run the 2 best game for me ... Gangstar and SandStorm ...

Is there no way to roll back my version of webOS to get Driver to work then?

Good luck with the other games - would be great to play them

Also how do you save and restore games - read the first post again and does not explain.

Last edited by FP125; 2011-04-08 at 18:29.

Tags
easy to manage, games, lame idea, preenv, runs crappy