Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
Originally Posted by user/zero View Post
rcolistete, I'm running xephwm as root, from debian-m5-v3e.img.ext2. I only added -fullscreen and deleted +kb for some reason , the rest was there 'out-of-the-box'. It's not as if I knew enough about Xephyr and xinit to add something like parent windows
The "+kb" needs to be deleted in "/usr/bin/xephwm" inside Debian so Estel's, Sulu's images work. v1.0.5 will have this fix.

Originally Posted by user/zero View Post
Also another thing: can I use an image built by debootstrap with these scripts? (archived, with a FS etc.)
The same images used by Easy Debian for Maemo 4 & 5. Ask it in the topic Easy Debian Fremantle Beta Testing.
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.

The Following User Says Thank You to rcolistete For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by HolgerN View Post
I had to change the user and the rights for /home/user/.cache/menus/
in order to enable the lxde-menu. Before only root could write and read.
I will include it in v1.0.5 "FixDebImg" icon.

Originally Posted by HolgerN View Post
In my image the enter key does also not work as expected. If i am writing something in openoffice nothing shows until i am pressing the enter button in the virtual keyboard. There is no line break inserted.
I don't know why this happens for some users and not for others. For me, only in Abiword and wxMaxima that nothing shows. But enter always works.

Which image are you using ?
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.

Last edited by rcolistete; 2012-08-10 at 12:18. Reason: Typo fixed

Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
whenever you can that would be great. i may of messed up the last line of prerm were it closes the chroot I wasn't 100% sure I used the right syntax if it won't compile that might be it, or it could be any other mistakes I made, and I don't mind waiting till friday. thanks
Please, fix all .desktop files by removing the " in the end of Exec lines, e.g :

PHP Code:
Exec=debian su user abiword-fullscreen.sh
And send me the source code after testing well the "Easy Debian for Open Mode" in you N9/N950 with Harmattan open mode.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by rcolistete View Post
Iceweasel closes for any site or just when there is Flash content ?
Epipathy closes directly when opening a website that has flash content.
Iceweasel doesn't run at all

Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Epipathy closes directly when opening a website that has flash content.
Iceweasel doesn't run at all
For Iceweasel, follow the instructions of post #34 about removing ".mozilla/firefox". It was a problem for v1.0.2 users who used Iceweasel outside LXDE.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
For Iceweasel, follow the instructions of post #34 about removing ".mozilla/firefox". It was a problem for v1.0.2 users who used Iceweasel outside LXDE.
Thanks!
Next problem:
I'm getting an error message on every startup of Iceweasel:

Code:
Failed to contact configuration server; the most common cause is a missing or misconfigured D-Bus session bus daemon. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details -  1: Could not send message to GConf daemon: Process /usr/lib/gconf2/gconfd-2 exited with status 1)
Failed to contact configuration server; the most common cause is a missing or misconfigured D-Bus session bus daemon. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details -  1: Could not send message to GConf daemon: Process /usr/lib/gconf2/gconfd-2 exited with status 1)
Any idea what is wrong? Iceweasel works after clicking OK, but it's just that annoying message that comes up on each startup of Iceweasel...

Edit: After clicking on a YouTube video, Iceweasel will also crash.
By the way, is there any way to add flashplayer and Java on Iceweasel? What is the easiest way to get the latest version of Firefox/Iceweasel?

Last edited by HtheB; 2012-08-09 at 01:42.

Please, fix all .desktop files by removing the " in the end of Exec lines, e.g :

PHP Code:
Exec=debian su user abiword-fullscreen.sh
And send me the source code after testing well the "Easy Debian for Open Mode" in you N9/N950 with Harmattan open mode.
will do. should be done soon

Put all the .deb files in /usr/home/MyDocs. Use Terminal and Tab button to complete the commands, don't put any extra spaces in the commands below. $ means Terminal prompt as user, # means Terminal prompt as root :
$ cd ~/MyDocs
$ devel-su
confirm the root password (default is rootme),
# cd ~user/MyDocs
# dpkg -i inception_0.2.5_armel.deb
# /usr/sbin/pasiv
type the root password, then confirm with yes :
# /usr/sbin/incept aegisctl_1.3_armel.deb
type the root password,
# /usr/sbin/incept opensh_1.00_armel.deb
confirming the root password,
# dpkg -i easy-chroot_0.1.0-1harmattan1_armel.deb
type the root password,
# dpkg -i xmimd_1.1_armel.deb

If there is any error message in the above steps, copy it exactly to here so we can try to find the problem.
ok I'll do just a question if I already had installed inception and I did this : # / usr / sbin / pasiv to activate inception , I do it again or omit this step? because I had already activated with another application to be exact unrestricted ui and if installed succesfully

Originally Posted by panukooo View Post
ok I'll do just a question if I already had installed inception and I did this : # / usr / sbin / pasiv to activate inception , I do it again or omit this step? because I had already activated with another application to be exact unrestricted ui and if installed succesfully
Repeat all steps cited above exactly. Copy here any error messages, exactly.

Repeat all steps cited above exactly. Copy here any error messages, exactly.
man thanks for the help, I finally installed and I can say amazing. I can finally edit my office files thanks brother