Posts: 102 | Thanked: 228 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Northern WI, USA
i'm also curious if parts4repair are shipping OEM parts! does anyone know off hand? i'd rather not buy another housing from china that comes with defective innards.

The Following User Says Thank You to kapu2 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mdengler View Post
Shadow_Max: did you get the parts?
Yes i received it last month. Now my phone is repaired.
Works fine

Last edited by Shadow_Max; 2020-05-04 at 00:35.

The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow_Max For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kapu2 View Post
i'm also curious if parts4repair are shipping OEM parts! does anyone know off hand? i'd rather not buy another housing from china that comes with defective innards.
I don't know if it is OEM parts but parts4repair are selling and shipping parts with excellent quality. I am satisfate for her services.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
About parts4repair: I bought something from them on 9th April, following some positive feedback on this forum. As of today (14th May), I am still waiting for the delivery, although I have already received an email from them inviting me to review the items. Is this kind of delay normal?

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
About parts4repair: I bought something from them on 9th April, following some positive feedback on this forum. As of today (14th May), I am still waiting for the delivery, although I have already received an email from them inviting me to review the items. Is this kind of delay normal?
Uh...it is... to long... it not normal
Delay of delivery is a bit to long. For me i wait about 2 Weeks. Somtimes i have to wait one month because product com from India. Contact customer service. They will try to do something....... perhaps...

Last edited by Shadow_Max; 2014-05-15 at 23:37.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadow_Max For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mdengler View Post
Shadow_Max: did you get the parts?
Yes, ! i take about 3 weeks to come

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ Stockholm, Sweden
Don't know about parts4repair but I've bought quite some from China based sellers and if they use the cheapest shipping it may sometimes take a month or even more. But they're usually helpful and polite if you mail them and ask about their products.

Tags
broken screen, nokia n9